Northern Calif.  Dyno Shoot out!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>The dyno shoot out is coming soon to Nor Cal !!! </span></span></marquee>

Chico's very own   Apex Mototech.   <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>12 NOON </span></span>pm. ( Chico is 90 miles north of Sacramento ...  Rain date is March 31st )

Complete Dyno run, you get horse power & torque print out sheet & T-Shirt for only $50 !

Come check it out Cold Drinks, Snacks, Moto Gearheads and more ...

For more details call Lisa at  (530) 343-APEX  /   http://www.apexmototech.com/

I'll be there!!!  And all ya'll is invited !   K-Moto  
jump9.gif

Ok, so how many Busa riders do we got here in Sac?  I'm not really interested in strappin my busa to a dyno but wouldn't mind hookin up with a bunch of fellow riders for a nice run like this.  I've only had the bike for a couple months and she's been tucked away in the back of the shop lately due to the cold so this would actually be my first real ride on the busa.  I'll tell ya with the weather we've been getting the last couple days (75 degrees, sunny & warm) it's real hard to stay focused on work, especially seems I'm self employed and the busa is sitting right there in my shop, just calling out to me.  Anyhow, would anyone be interested in getting together for this ride on the 24th?  Maybe meet for an early breakfast somewhere first.

Hey guyz, let me know if ya wanna come up that morning, we could do a ride before the event. Lotta nice roads up here. - K

I wish i could go but i'm to far away ....I grew up in Marysville Ca and loved riding to Chico and Redding.. Ect ....Have fun guys ...
beerchug.gif

Hey Gang, due to quite a few bikes coming the time has been moved up to 12 NOON who knows we may have to up it again if this keeps up.
beerchug.gif

Dyno is mounted in a truck so it will be at T-Hill and other nor-cal events this summer.

March2007_015b.jpg

Gary is the MAN! The first bike was his wifes Ducati 916 with big azz pipes, it sounded great!

This ZX10 did a 150 rw bhp run.

March2007_022c.jpg

He ran 19 bikes total and we really had fun just hanging out and talkin smack ...

March2007_037b.jpg

Here are some numbers ...

I was hoping for about 170 and I thought most all the numbers that were rollin out were a little on the low side but oh well.

Dave ( new Busa owner, see pic ) 160 bhp
Kent 158 bhp
Sunny 155 bhp ( 195 with the bottle )
ZX10 150
Fitz R1 145

March2007_033b.jpg

Sunny with his winning numbers ( with Nos )

I didnt really care but I thought we shoulda run a class with / with out

March2007_041b.jpg

Back