Northbound travel along I-5 corridor to Seattle

Projekt

Registered
Hello,
I'm taking my first odyssey on the R1200GS tonight. I plan to head north along I-5 to Seattle. Could use a couch or floor to sleep on tonight along the way. I'll be checking my phone periodically so if there is someone who can offer shelter or a shower, call me at 1(408) eight zero two ate fore o six.
Cheers!

Safe and sound in SeaTac metro area (Silverdale,WA). Anyone up for a meetup and maybe a wrenching session. Gotta change/check the fluids on the R1200GS.

You're on the wrong coast...we're may more accommodating over here on the east side :p

Hope you're having a great time traveling!! I've loved the pics you're posting on FB :thumbsup:

Thanks VA.. I have been back since last Tuesday night. Just dealing with an insane landlord and wasting a lot of time on that.

Thus, I have decided to post a bunch of the travel pics in order. I suppose people would see that I really took a jaunt out there but it was the most amazing and cathartic thing I had done in years.

there's nothing better than being on the road without a time schedule and no specific destination, wish the weather would clear up a little around here so i could get to seeing some scenery this year...so far, this year has been full of snow and rain :banghead:

thanks for sharing the pics so i can at least live vicariously while watching another dark bank of clouds roll in :beerchug:

shoot man, i wish i would've seen your message earlier, i have a fold out couch and a garage full of tools you could've used.

Back