North Koreas finest

TWT racer

Registered
found this on another forum, and just had to share

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

rodman_72380.jpg

im not sure which ones the bigger azz clown in that first pic

What's sad is that Rodman can go and sit next to him but our own leaders can't and won't.
Don't you think we'd be a lot farther away from war if Obama went there and just sat down across a table from him?
Like O or not I think we just need to sit with folks sometimes.

What's sad is that Rodman can go and sit next to him but our own leaders can't and won't.
Don't you think we'd be a lot farther away from war if Obama went there and just sat down across a table from him?
Like O or not I think we just need to sit with folks sometimes.

dont know if it would help but couldnt hurt huh?

Look when even China has formally said "you are doing stupid things and we dont support you" you probably need to re-evaluate just how far your head is lodged beyond your colon. :whistle:

I dont think our president, Obama or anyone else, would be well served for stepping into a formal talk with the NK leadership. The issues they are mainly pissed about are regional, all we would do is add to their frustration since they see us as the ones cutting off their pipeline of supplies, money, etc. I agree perhaps a global leadership, G20 countries maybe, should sit down with them and say something like "look, you cannot win this, even your allies are at this table across from you. This is check and mate, you need to back it down and listen"

End of the day, the people of NK are the ones that suffer and not much we can do would end that without considerably increasing it first.

Jane Fonda
A.K.A.
Hanoi Jane

Several requests from students and other visitors have asked if the photos depicting Jane Fonda sitting on an NVA anti-aircraft gun were really her or not. The answer to this question is YES. Jane Fonda has expressed her regrets for having her picture taken while sitting on the anti-aircraft gun and for the pain that her action has caused many American Veterans.

Jane-Fonda-Gun-72.jpg

Notice the anti-aircraft shells that are ready to be used to shoot down American planes by Jane Fonda's foot:banghead:

Jane_gun.jpg

Jane Fonda sitting on a seat of an anti-aircraft gun :banghead:

Jane_admiration2-small.jpg

Jane Fonda looking admiringly at an NVA gun crew:banghead:

Gurrera

Jane-Fonda-Gun-72.jpg

Jane_gun.jpg

Jane_admiration2-small.jpg

I like this better :)

53,000 Keith. Been there and done that.

Have we already forgotten history? You still think us so superior to everyone?
A bunch of rag tag guys in caves have been giving us fits for a decade and you joke about going back to that peninsula?

And anyone who thinks their Chinese brothers won't help out when our bombs start falling is on crack including our leaders. It's going to be K2 soon.

A bunch of rag tag guys in caves have been giving us fits for a decade and you joke about going back to that peninsula?

And anyone who thinks their Chinese brothers won't help out when our bombs start falling is on crack including our leaders. It's going to be K2 soon.

Perhaps you hadnt seen it, the Chinese have even publicly stated their lack of support of the NK move to fire up their reactor again. I'm pretty sure we will not drop any bombs from our planes, as that will likely raise tensions in the region beyond a manageable scope, however if they fire on us I am sure we will take necessary and appropriate reaction to protect our interests. Any military action taken is most likely to be of regional sources (SK, Japan, etc) and not US forces. China's latest move really should have clued the NK leaders in but perhaps not. With little protection from China the US military might actually turn into the shield protecting the NK civilians from invading forces.....or we might just sit in the sea and observe.

Two things that come to mind. I'm pretty sure Obama is smart enough not to engage them unless there are no other options (plus I think he's anti military anyway) and I'm glad he's not having a sit down with the NK leader....he'd probably bow to him too :banghead:

You misinterpret. I think my pic is humorous, but I don't advoacate attacking NK for running their mouth. They are all crazy fanatics, and it's really hard to win against a guy who's population a) doesn't have squat and b) is willing to die for their cause. It would make Iraq look like a cakewalk. However, I also take seriously their threat, as they could do a heck of a lot of damage to SK at least in the short run, especially if we have to remain conventional (because China would not likely tolerate us firing a nuke at their border, and we got rid of the nuke artillery shells years ago). I think he's running his mouth for internal purposes, and this will eventually die down. But, both sides need to be VERY CAREFUL they don't let this escalate. Right now, if NK shells another SK island, SK is going to fire back this time...and things get out of hand quickly after that.

Right now, if NK shells another SK island, SK is going to fire back this time...and things get out of hand quickly after that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't SK fire back a crap load of arty last time? I seem to remember reading that and being happy about it.

Back