Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

warwgn

Hi,I'm Dustin.Do you like my dancing
Donating Member
Registered
whats next with this country?? Tell us your thoughts now that they are issuning threats.

I hope everyone is somewhat preparing for WW3.  It seems to be where things are going.  I hope not and I am not some kind of fanatic, but look at everything together and think the big picture. guns.gif flamethrowingsmiley.gif brave.gif

I was thinking the same but not sure it will go that far, china and russia seem to be coming on board with us. So that leaves N.Korea, Iran, and the terroists to wage an all out war against everybody else, and they cant run with the big dogs for long so it shouldnt amount to much.

At first Russia and China seem to balk, but I think you are right...they seem to be coming around.  Dont forget about the military build up of Venzuela.

(BlueHaya @ Oct. 17 2006,13:26) I hope everyone is somewhat preparing for WW3.  It seems to be where things are going.  I hope not and I am not some kind of fanatic, but look at everything together and think the big picture.  guns.gif flamethrowingsmiley.gif  brave.gif
Hate to say it brother but I think your right. Things are not looking good right now. I just hope our allys REALY have our back, cause there are alot of poeple around the world that realy don't like America right now. I hope to God it never comes to a war on our soil, but I can't say it would surprise me.

(StuckInBaghdad @ Oct. 17 2006,14:55)
(BlueHaya @ Oct. 17 2006,13:26) I hope everyone is somewhat preparing for WW3.  It seems to be where things are going.  I hope not and I am not some kind of fanatic, but look at everything together and think the big picture.  guns.gif flamethrowingsmiley.gif  brave.gif
Hate to say it brother but I think your right. Things are not looking good right  now. I just hope our allys REALY have our back, cause there are alot of poeple around the world that realy don't like America right now. I hope to God it never comes to a war on our soil, but I can't say it would surprise me.
1,5 and 7 and i agree....there can be no good from this

On the news now ......N.Korea preparing for it's second nuke test !

Crazy Bastids are calling our bluff . First test , we impose sanctions . Second test , who knows ??

Time to start stocking up on the .223 ammo. Buy it by the 1,000 rounds. guns.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back