north east of germany

Srad78

Registered
it is probably the wrong forum but if anyone s between berlin and the ocean....it would be glad to hear from you.

greetings
alex
baaa.gif

That is the correct forum, I think. Are you German, American, American military or what?

Froh, von Ihnen zu hören. Vor mein Großvater war in Deutschland,
vielen Jahren geboren. Sein Vater kam von Thurow Germany(Pomarania)
Welcom

I could be wrong, You may have told me to stick my head up my azzzz. Also. Just kidding
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

nice to meet you too
smile.gif

i'm a german. your german is really good.

but who said this --->" hast du scheissen in deine hosen
rock.gif
?"
his german isn't that good
smile.gif
)))))))) but anyway i probably know what it should mean !!!

smile.gif

I said "bist du" not hast du...
again, I have not used the German vocabulary in over 16 years, so I am entitled to be a little off...
smile.gif

Mein Deutsch ist auch sehr arm. Die meisten von was ich weiß, ist von
meiner abgereisten Großmutter und von Vater gewesen. Froh, von Ihnen
zu hören.

Erhalten Sie Ihr Busa auf dem autobon an allen?

By the way Srad78 your english is very good.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

ich weiss nicht genau, was du meinst.
ob es auf unserer autobahn viele busas gibt??
die hayabusa ist nicht so verbreitet hier....dafuer fahren immer mehr gsxr1000 bei uns rum. aber egal...ich habe ja leider keine busa
sad.gif
und keine 1000er gixxe
only a little sweet baby with 600ccm.

.,...but the only thing i really don't want to miss, is that a lotta highways have no speed limits over here
smile.gif
that's probably what every busa rider is dreamin of, right?
rock.gif
?

greetz
alex

Hey Hawaiibusa, you didn't like my translator link?

Hayabusa nenhuns mais melhor.
I love it!

Srad78, Thats what dreams are made of NO SPEED LIMITS! Over here in the states though, the Busa must legally stay below 120kph (75mph) in almost every state.You are very fortunate to be able to test out 5th and 6th gear.

if i would own a busa ......oh my gosh...i would be the best customer of our tire dealer. at full throttle even my 107hp/240 kph bike needs a lotta vulcanised rubber (1500-2000km per rear tire)...so i can imagine how long your tires last.

Tires are not bad.  A season can be 8000 miles.  However I do have some states that allow the 5th and 6th gear, that will get you over 200mph (340km) Not a lot but every once and a while.

No spped limit signs, on on my way. Wanted to check out my orig. family home anyway.

Back