Normally wouldn't complain, but...

Brew City Busa

Registered
So going to work today, i almost got sandwiched between a semi and a casket beige cadillac. I was in the center lane which was empty to the stop light with a semi on the left and the cadillac on the right. when the light turned green i rolled through while the cadillac switched lanes into me in the intersection forcing me to split the lane between the semi and cadillac. I locked up my brakes but still rode between the two while looking at the driver of the caddy, she was clueless to the whole event. not that my exhaust was too loud or my headlight was too bright she didn't care and probably thought it was my fault but I made it out alive no damage.

So on the way home from work i saw this red car ahead of me swerving around a corner and in the straightaway and proceded to put on his blinker and merge into me while i was going to pass him. I never knew it would happen to me twice in one day but seriously?! Wow! I thank God that I was able to keep myself out of such dangerous situations and pray that other people look out of motorcyclists in the future.

WOW went through somewhat the same thing here in Wa. state the other day gray BMW is riding in the center lane next to me as I am in the right lane because my exit is coming up. well she proceeds to merge right WHILE looking at me even as im laying on the horn and rev the bike up finally i had to damn near lock up my brakes cuz she was determined to get over seriously :wtf: but apparently im the idiot in this case ???

Today was not a good commute day anywhere I suppose.

This morning I'm coming up to the normal spot where I begin the lane split. This grey BMW must have seen me coming cause he moves over and PARKS on the white line. Takes his lane out of the middle. Completely blocking me from splitting.

Well that worked for all of zero seconds. I just went around him and the next car and continued on my merry way.

I contemplated the ole carbon-fiber glove to the window but decided he wasn't worth it. Karma has his name on her list.

Ride safe.

Milwaukee driving sucks.. I avoid riding there.. If I have to go there ill take a car.. and Milwaukee has a high crime rate.. I like to be able to come outta a store and still see my bike in the parking lot..

My rule of thumb:

Always assume the drivers ahead of you are going to do something completely stupid.

Assume some of them realy want to run you over and make a speed bump of ur busa
Posted via Mobile Device

I loves those days... Makes me really want to carry an ASP on my bike and whip it out in those situations. Then they will notice you.:laugh:

i feel yah bro, Virginia has some pretty crazy drivers around here too...especially those little old ladies going 45mph on I-95

Back