norcal1320.com

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!

Drag Racing is for everyone! My buddies put together a new website the other day. It is currently up and working. If your into speed and Northern California this could be the website. give them a whirl. Post drag racing photos etc whatevere whatever.

www.norcal1320.com

8 sec 1/4 mile cars?
rock.gif
would have to see it to believe it. I know it can be done and is done all the time but only with some really beefed up cars. Some of the pics in the avators leads me to believe differently.....just my .02

8 sec 1/4 mile cars?
rock.gif
would have to see it to believe it. I know it can be done and is done all the time but only with some really beefed up cars. Some of the pics in the avators leads me to believe differently.....just my .02
Wait until you see the videos then.
That Grand National on the opening page is an 8second car.
He races the PSCA circuit here on the west coast.
8 seconds is not unheard of in cars. Not here anyways.
These are my friends. They are REAL. LOL.

Just my .02........

Come out and see them run. I am sure Chris - one of the moderators will be glad to post videos for you. They'll make believers out of ya.

Peace - have fun, be safe.

Yeah, when I was a youngun (I am 42 now, youngun as in 17) I was hanging with guys that had beefed up cars doing low 9's high 8's

So it doesnt suprise me to hear 8 sec in a 1/4 in 2004

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100802663 -->

Yeah, when I was a youngun (I am 42 now, youngun as in 17) I was hanging with guys that had beefed up cars doing low 9's high 8's

So it doesnt suprise me to here 8 sec in a 1/4 in 2004
exactly.
im 34.
we've been at this for a loooooooooong time.
my uncle and dad owned a front engine dragster when i was a kid.
the slingshot they called it.

Thanks for the link. I know a couple of guys on that board. I have met chris chow a couple of times (that GN is crazy) and then Just (f8l z71) I have known him for a while.

Thanks for the link.  I know a couple of guys on that board.  I have met chris chow a couple of times (that GN is crazy) and then Just (f8l z71) I have known him for a while.
Right on Rich.
Thanks for the help.
Kudos!

Rich is a member already!

Wow, I guess I don't know shid about dragracing:)
My buddy had a 1000 Hp dragster (not top fuel) with shoots and all for slowing his a$$ down, but was only getting in the low 8's. To bad he sold all his engine parts for crack but thats a different story. My apologises for not paying respect where respect is due!!! Stll trying to figure out how a GN can be that fast?

Back