Nor Cal Storm 1-4-08

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
We got hammered last friday. 70+ mph winds and rain. Power was out for me for 2 days some are still not back up yet. The storm conditions extended from Oregon to So Cal.

My nieghbors tree : ( My truck & house accross the street )

jan_08_Storm_007b.jpg

Out of 18 Shops in Sacramento Only 2 Stayed Open. Mine in Downtown Sac and a Friend of Mines off of Fulton Ave. NO POWER !!!!!!!! Talk about LOST REVENUE !!!!!!!!!!! OUCH !!!!

From CNN report :

"A blizzard warning was discontinued for the area around Truckee, California, northeast of Sacramento, which received large amounts of snow overnight, as well as strong winds.

A gust near Donner Peak was clocked at 163 miles per hour.!

blizzard.jpg

sunday when we had a break finally, there was no riding motorcycles so i rode my MT. bike on the single track over to the lake heres what it looked like after it rolled thru near my pad i have lived here my whole life and have never seen anything like this storm, it was incredible

single_track_24__2_.jpg

but then it cleared out a little and it was hard to believe the wind was hittin 70mph what a mess though, we lost power polls at work everywhere and trees down all over to

single_track_17__2_.jpg

i had to leave on the first and was not to happy about it, but in hind sight, perhaps it's not so bad
smile.gif

Back