Non-Busa Owner's

Sum Beach

Registered
Its sad to admit that I dont own a Busa. Well not yet anyway!! My wife had an 06 and then moved on to an 08. When she is not looking, I steal it for joyriding. (ssssssshhh dont tell her). While the 06 was really nice, I fell in love with the Gen II handling and looks. Its such a sweeeeeet ride!! Once my finances are all in order then I fully plan on getting my own this year. Hopefully the 2010 are out by then.

My main question is this. How many other active users of this site do not own a Busa and why?

I sold my two Suzuki Bandits to get a Busa, but came down with thyroid cancer, thanks
to radiation exposure in 1945. They got it all. Just within the past 2 weeks, they
normalized my thyroid levels. So now I'm scheming on a Busa. Riding a Yamaha
Warrior 1700.

I have a GSX600, but that's cuz I'm too short for a Busa...heck, I'm almost too short for the one I've got! :laugh:

I dont own a busa... :whistle: I have a 09 Gsxr 1k:cheerleader:... that is what I tell myself when I am riding her:race:... keeps the one I am riding from being Jealious! :poke:It might buck me off or something! You know how woman are!:laugh::whistle: You will like it even more once you get a Gen 2 of your own!:thumbsup:

Its sad to admit that I dont own a Busa. Well not yet anyway!! My wife had an 06 and then moved on to an 08. When she is not looking, I steal it for joyriding. (ssssssshhh dont tell her). While the 06 was really nice, I fell in love with the Gen II handling and looks. Its such a sweeeeeet ride!! Once my finances are all in order then I fully plan on getting my own this year. Hopefully the 2010 are out by then.

My main question is this. How many other active users of this site do not own a Busa and why?

yah! umm the wife knows these things. by the way the wife's busa tells on you:whistle:

I dont at the moment coz I have written off 2 09' Gen II's within 12 mnths, another one on the cards ... maybe ? see what the 2011's look like !

Iv'e wrote on here before about this, been trying to sell my house since January so I can buy a busa. Got a list of everything I'm gonna buy, clothes, alarm, helmet, sat nav etc, including price of everything and where I'm going to buy it all. It's very frustrating as I thought the house would have sold by now. When I get it all I'll post some pics. Although I do feel like a fraud posting on the site when I havent got the bike yet, but hopefully that will change soon. Dave.

i have a herd of hondi, a flock of su-zu-ki, a klan of Kawasaki, and a harley that always seems to need wrenched on. Bessie my Hayamoosa is my favorite cow at the moment.:beerchug:

I don't currently own one for two reasons. First and foremost is that I am not ready for one as a rider--the advice thread on this made me come to that reality. Two years as a rider with nothing larger than the Honda CB400 I own now does not prepare me properly.

My second reason is that I am currently stationed on the island of Okinawa, and unless I could find one of the Busa's here that are US spec (maybe 1%?) I couldn't take it back to the USA with me after the remaining two years that I am here. By the time I return to CONUS, I should be much more prepared to own and ride one.

As for why I am here, this is a terrific site to learn much about my next bike (Busa), as well as full of a bunch of great people!

Our stable is 75% suzuki, 25% yamaha....

2 2005 Busas
1 400SM
1 Yamaha R6

oh yeah and the Honda XR50....

1- 2007 Hayabusa
1- 2010 BMW S1000RR

both are totally different animals. the S1000RR is the way of the future for all bikes. more and more electronics to make the bike more potent.

Back