NON BUSA but my BADAZZ POCKET BIKE

busafreak

Registered
Almost finished with Altered Chrome project pocketbike. Wanted to make a mini-me version of my 250 gsxr1000. Started by putting a Jr.dragster motor in it. Then custom made a swingarm. Finally found the best looking tire and alum banshee wheel. Will be hopping motor up more and going to alchy. NOS maybe? Will be painting it to match big bike. I KNOW ruined another bike by extending it, but I have 2 others no mods to. Regardless I think it will draw some attention at bike shows and bike nights. Brian

2004_1005Image0045.JPG

The outer hub is for the motor to trans. The inside hub is to the wheel. Lines up perfect thats why I went with such a wide wheel.

2004_1005Image0048.JPG

hahahahaha! That's KILLER! What kinda HP will it have? turnings gonna suck, but looks like a ball!

This further proves that pocket bikes are not a good idea for kids. Imagine that under the tree for some kid for Christmas!!

It looks dayum good. Let's line up, I'll give you 6 and a move !!

Wow! That's going to be an attention getter! I can't imagine kids on those things...
smile.gif

All that great work, and not a decent picture in the bunch. It's a shame that you don't know how to 1) use a flash, 2) use a tripod, or 3) use a flash and a tripod. Them's some bad habits you're learning, photographically.
sad.gif
drink.gif

That is a DAMN sweet ride, though.
newbie.gif

I am not a fan of the extended swing arm on any bike due to the looks. That is a kick ass PB though. A group of us from the FD are racing are PB's this Sunday for the first time. At least there will be plenty of qualified help on scene when, not if, things go awry!
smile.gif

Back