nobody like to play with me!

rob t

Registered
i use to hear stories of every one challanging busa riders at every light (cars included)but i cant get people to even pull up even with me never mind challenge me.life is more intresting on my kawi zrx !on my busa they just nod and stay away. lol

Its safer this way
biggrin.gif

Don't feel bad. I do not even see bikes on the road when I pull out these days. I think it has something to do with they can not see you when you are in Warp.

Ha! They must be smarter back there...if I get one more jackass in a Ford Lightning try to race me...that's right, a TRUCK! Or some yuppie idiot in a Lexus SUV even...sheesh!
wow.gif
laugh.gif

I think it's funny.....a lot of, shall we say, less experienced riders are under the misconception that the Busa is some uncontrollable monster and it's soooooo fast you can barely ride it.

I hate to always talk about wheelies Brennan....I mean Big O, but the next time a Lightning wants to race......do what I did.....on HWY 190 here in TX......coming back from the 1/4 mile track, a Lightning pulls up and stomps it......he actually gave me a litlle trouble since I was cruising at about 60 in fifth....well he slowed down to run his yap (I guess) and I blew by him on one wheel, standin up at about 110. It's funny how they're jaws drop and they just slow down. LOL.

I too have had a run in with a Ford Lightning! It was pretty impressive on the big end...................From my mirrors!

Dang... I wish there were more lightnings out my way...

Guess I will have to make the 30 mile trip up to fredneck (Frederick, MD).

Last edited by a moderator:
03 lightning can't be considerd slow..against other four wheel cages..but ah yes the Busa can rock yours and there worlds...
In a fun kind of way.....one person happy one sad...hehe...

Funny you guys should bring this subject up.  I didn't think much of it until I read this post.  Anyway, I have a co-worker who just recently purchased the new Dodge with the HEMI in it.  I think they pull about 345 hp, but the top-of-the-line Harley Davidson Ford F150 has as much as 370 hp.  He constantly wants to put that thing up against my Busa.  I told him that our friendship wouldn't last so I'll just leave the challenge alone...for now.

Brian

Well i do have aan engineer at work who builds turbo harleys. He loves my Busa and said he will run me with his twin supercharged 570hp Vette, even though he knows I will wipe his azz. his next projects will be a 500hp
turbo Busa.

Well i do have aan engineer at work who builds turbo harleys.  He loves my Busa and said he will run me with his twin supercharged 570hp Vette, even though he knows I will wipe his azz.  his next projects will be a 500hp
turbo Busa.
Twin SC's......... Why?
rock.gif
???
You can pull those figures like nothin with one if it's the right combo.

I hate to always talk about wheelies Brennan....I mean Big O, but the next time a Lightning wants to race......do what I did..... I blew by him on one wheel, standin up at about 110.  It's funny how they're jaws drop and they just slow down.  LOL.
Yeah, wheelies would be cool, yeah, maybe someday...

i have a friend with a 2002 lighting that was saying he could beat me untill yesterday when i let him ride my busa then he just quietly shut up and never mentioned it again
laugh.gif

What is it with these Lightnings? Here is a quote from a post I made last week here.

"Had my first taunt this morning. One of those fast little trucks called a lightning was at the intersection next to me and was revving his engine. I nodded and reved back. The light turned greeen and he peeled out. LOL, I just pulled away normal laughing. It was so funny (to me anyway) and he looked like and idiot. I do that in my Mustang all the time when station wagons want to race me.

I just feel that I have nothing to proove."

Paul

Here is a link to a comparison chart I have been working on (I posted it in another topic recently), but it pokes fun at the Lightning...  Even my Audi S4 (no mods) can take the F-150...

Enjoy...

Had a Porsche 944 turbo try and race me... hehehe.

I just hung beside him. It was very obvious that I was "hanging" with him effortlessly, since I never revved the motor up much and was shifting easy like.

I considered riding a wheelie away from him (as I am sure higgy would have done), but found that it was more fun toying with his spirits.

Here is a link to a comparison chart I have been working on (I posted it in another topic recently), but it pokes fun at the Lightning...  Even my Audi S4 (no mods) can take the F-150...

Enjoy...
Audi S4 take the lightning.
There's two locally owned bone stock Lightnings that have run bests of 13.11 and 13.32 with serious traction problems.
What does the S4 run Ripley???....... I didn't know they were that fast.

Back