No Yellow Busa for me....

The prices went up over $1k in 2011 guys, I don't think you can touch a new BUSA for anywhere near the 2008 prices...

Sticker on that bike when I bought it was in neighborhood of 13300 somewhere in there, I have paperwork in my office ill have to go dig it up, I realize prices have gone up but like someone mentioned earlier dealer invoice is not the same as dealer cost.... as long as you feel like you got a good deal thats all that matters, and that your on 2 wheels:thumbsup:

Sticker on that bike when I bought it was in neighborhood of 13300 somewhere in there, I have paperwork in my office ill have to go dig it up, I realize prices have gone up but like someone mentioned earlier dealer invoice is not the same as dealer cost.... as long as you feel like you got a good deal thats all that matters, and that your on 2 wheels:thumbsup:

I agree but I'd like to see someone that bought a 2012+ for less than $10,500 or close. The only deals I have seen like that are dealers going OUT OF BUSINESS...

Back