No Yellow Busa for me....

Haha so buy another busa while you wait on parts for the Super Ultra. Mystic you gonna put the new bike in the living room and take pics like the turbo? :rofl: Cant wait for the new swingarm to get in for more pics. Love the beautiful new bike to. Congrats on the fastest color. :D

Kinda like to know what the dealer "at cost" price is? But I won't be too nosey. Congrats and call it BlancaBusa :poke:

Stayed up and did a little work to the (insert name here). Yoshi R55 and Yoshi tag bracket. Wow is all I got to say, the quality is very very good!

20130326_183843_zpse6137e33.jpg

20130326_213244_zpsd88992e7.jpg

20130326_213302_zps662c810e.jpg

Kinda like to know what the dealer "at cost" price is? But I won't be too nosey. Congrats and call it BlancaBusa :poke:

Its not far from MSRP, its really a shame, they make no money at all on the bikes.

To everyone, I love the names! they are really cracking me up! :laugh:

Haha so buy another busa while you wait on parts for the Super Ultra. Mystic you gonna put the new bike in the living room and take pics like the turbo? :rofl: Cant wait for the new swingarm to get in for more pics. Love the beautiful new bike to. Congrats on the fastest color. :D

Thank you very much. I knew the Super Ultra was going to take forever. Plus I really wanted a stock bike to do some touring on. I'm going to get a GIVI top case and rack up the miles. I may eventually turbo it, super stealthy like, but this will do for now.

I'm really jealous of you living in Birmingham, love that place, you got Barber and little Tally. Use to go to those tracks all the time!

Back