No work!!!!!!

busahigg

Registered
Well this is the second day straight that I have been sitting on my butt at the house because of ice on the roads. I actually have got quite a bit done because of this.........I finished my powerpoint presentation for work and I've done about 12 loads of the kids laundry over the last two days.

Hope everyone is having more fun than me.

It rained here last night and there's scattered showers still. The truck needs a tune up, so I'll be in the garage.

It's been ugly down here in Texas, when we have an ice storm the whole place shuts down. I grew up in Indiana and miss driving in the snow. The snow is fun, but ice can be ugly.
crazy.gif

That's one of the thing I hate about being off more than my regular days off...You do more at home than you would at work...
rock.gif

That's one of the thing I hate about being off more than my regular days off...You do more at home than you would at work...  
rock.gif
I don't know about you, but I cleaned the house for about two and a half hours today and sat on my a$$ the rest. I tried to do as much as I could yesterday....that's usually my saturday orning ritual..........today I didn't do squat, even though I had big ambition this morning. I watched Monsters Inc with the boys and fought and took a nap and ate...........and looked at the Busa.

Brainstorming for little mod ideas.......searching for small things that add up.  But not detract from the appearance of the bike.

Man I feel you about that being at home. I got hurt on the job and have been off since september. They doctors reconstructed my shoulder and they tell me I will not be able to return until August. One good thing is my house has never been this clean. And home improvements that have been put off for years are now being completed.
glare.gif

Higg,
Next time you watch Monsters Inc., watch the part where the little girls is pulling on the lizard's ear at the end and smacking him with the plastic bat, just watch her face, it's hilarious! I got the idea from a friend of mine who has seen The Wizard of Oz almost as many times as I have. Next time you watch that, check out the expressions of all the characters who are not talking. As you can tell, I've had my share of boring days too.

Wish I could have been bored yesterday, I was under the truck lubing the linkages and found a leak in the water pump. Had to go to 3 stores to find one, then change it, then go to work. Ever notice how a job will take you one hour when you have all day, and two hours when you're in a rush?

Back