No way I could loan out my bike..

I just went back and watched the interview video inside the link. I might consider this with the HAB, but no way with the R1 or with either of the Busas... I am confident that no one would want to rent the GROM.

But I suppose the economy for this is purely dependent on why you own a motorcycle. If someone owns a touring bike (as an example) and only rides a couple of thousand miles (or less), then maybe this is a way for the bike to make them some money. It seems like there would be a lot of problems with this though - I would think a rental bike would have to be paid off, and the question of insurance brought up in the article seems to be a valid one.

IDK, I can see it, just not sure I could see me doing it.

This Dragon Busas rental sure is working out for me ……..

I should start a new game " Where's Timmy with the Dragon bike today ? "

Yesterday was the beach , today she is talking about wanting to do
IMG_2713.JPG

some mountain climbing up North....

Last person I trusted to ride my busa found out it was too much bike for him. He wrecked it caused about 5k worth of damage. So I'll never let anyone else ride my busa again.

Nope, don't loan bikes or vehicles. Good way to lose a friendship is to see your bike/vehicle on a flatbed in pieces. People say that's why you have insurance but not me.
I have seen the bad side of loaning vehicles and vowed to never let it happen again.

The worst part and one of the reasons he's a ex-friend is he wouldn't take responsibility for it. I was even cool about it told him it's just a bike it can be fixed. Then when I told him I wanted my car back so he wouldn't wreck it too he pulled the fuse out of the radiator fan for the car to try and blow my cars engine. Needless to say he's a ex-friend now and if I see him again it won't be pretty. So I only let family or people I really trust drive my vehicles except the busa no one but me rides the busa cause it's too much bike for a lot of people.

The worst part and one of the reasons he's a ex-friend is he wouldn't take responsibility for it. I was even cool about it told him it's just a bike it can be fixed. Then when I told him I wanted my car back so he wouldn't wreck it too he pulled the fuse out of the radiator fan for the car to try and blow my cars engine. Needless to say he's a ex-friend now and if I see him again it won't be pretty. So I only let family or people I really trust drive my vehicles except the busa no one but me rides the busa cause it's too much bike for a lot of people.

That guy was never your friend. Friends are hard to come by. Most people, ‘friendly’ or not, are acquaintances and little more.

Dragon bike update .

Still got her and a complete mid season service has been performed.

Tires - upgraded to 2CT's from BT-16's.

Oil and filter - oil upgraded to Golden Spectro 20-50 from Mobil 1 silver label

Brakes - EBC -HH up front , standard rear .

Also detailed it to impeccable but , it's a little wet in the Northeast currently and that level of cleanliness won't last

So a big shoutout to Gixerhp .

Definitely one of the coolest guys in America.

Hopefully see you guys on the road sometime.
IMG_2900.JPG

I couldn't either... but I have bad luck it seems also.... I would be the guy who rents his bike out ONE TIME and it comes back fubar... but the world in general is different... 20 years ago u had to work hard and save and save to be able to have a motorcycle or boat/anything extra... nowadays it seems like there is a scheme to make money off anything.... even renting out something sooo personal as ones motorcycle... buy hey... some people rent out their wives... who am I to judge? I just think this has bad idea written all over it,

Back