No Uk Posters Posting On Here?

Yo, I'm from the UK and I post quite a bit but, no one understands the Queens English on here haha, and as for Brexit, the sooner we get out of the shambles that is the EU (unless they make a law making riding a Busa obligatory lol) the better as far as I'm concerned. The people who want us to remain are mainly the fatcat business people who don't give a poop about our country,
as long as they are making record profits off the backs of the working man they are happy.

I'm from uk and Europe can do one as far as I'm concerned, what country wants there laws made up for them effectively making the British government redundant. ALL the people have done is taken back there country. Sure big business don't like it and we may suffer for a while but we fault 2 world wars to stop Germany telling us what to do, (who's running the eu)..I know you Americans would not have it ,anyway back to busa's

Yo, I'm from the UK and I post quite a bit but, no one understands the Queens English on here haha, and as for Brexit, the sooner we get out of the shambles that is the EU (unless they make a law making riding a Busa obligatory lol) the better as far as I'm concerned. The people who want us to remain are mainly the fatcat business people who don't give a poop about our country,
as long as they are making record profits off the backs of the working man they are happy.
I hear you, but must confess I have a good friend owning a Civil Engineering Company of long standing based in the UK. Seventy five percent of their projects are across Europe and since the Brexit referendum business has dried up to a large extent. Here is a Brit considering moving business out of the UK to save the company he founded.

Back