No turn signal pics

busahigg

Registered
Here are some pics of the Busa with the turn signals cut off after we installed the integrator. We also put an undertail and integrator on my partners R1.

If I can figure out how to add this movie of it SNOWING in Texas, I will.

Busa_side.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mind the messy Garage...........but hey, if you've seen older pics of my garage you know I've done some cleaning up in there.

okay, i'm jealous now... how hard was it for you to do your integrator start to finish?
Not too hard.........my partner is a contractor with many years of tinkering with stuff like that and he did most of the electrical work........it took him about twenty minutes. I had the crappy mudflap already cut off and ready to go. That took me about two hours to get it nice and clean.........and I still have some minor touch up stuff to do to it.

U haul sells a 3 into 2 convertor for about $20. Works just fine.......Busabullet has the same integrator.

if you took off the entire fender, what did you use to attach the plate?
I left a very small, square piece of the fender for the bracket.......I took the stock bracket and flipped it upside down so it would stick out some instead of sitting at an angle towards the front of the bike.

If you get a vertical hanging bracket you can mount it underneath the trunk..........I had thought about that.

How well can you see the turn sig when lit? I would like to see a pic of the signal on, if you can. I worry about some cager not seeing it.

Looks good Bigg...Sorry you had to waste your time helping out on that R1...
wink.gif

Back