No Start...( gotto be simple)

If you have a voltmeter or test light, hit the starter and see if you have voltage on the starter relay / solenoid coil. If so, you need one. No.

ALRIGHT!! I wanna thank everyone for the hints of where to look and how to do more diagnostics. I am sure i am not the first one nor gonna be the last one to feel like a complete jackA$$ of what I overlooked and am too embarrassed to tell you what it is ( it isn't something i mentioned here ) :banghead:
Silver lining , always get to learn quite a bit more about the bike that otherwise I would never show interest in.

well, when I took the front end(nose) part of like a month ago...I had to disconnect some of the main harness connections such as the blinkers,headlights, dash etc...
apparently , I was NOT thinking and also undid an important one (with the Yellow connectors) and 1 end is kind of short and I didn't realize it was just hanging there over the left air ram hole and thought the other end was going to the nose piece. I figures it out after getting a multi meter and checking continuity for many wires. That's why I stated in the title that it has to be something simple so I covered my ass .. I was a good learning experience.

lol go figure,,, reminds me of a local guy here,,,has a 99 busa,, he needed a wiring harness,so he bought a 2000 harness off ebay,thought he had the wrong one,,lol turns out he was confusing the spark plug connectors with the fuel injection connectors. I went over there and in 1 minute showed him he had the right one, lmao that was a forehead slapping moment for him.
well, when I took the front end(nose) part of like a month ago...I had to disconnect some of the main harness connections such as the blinkers,headlights, dash etc...
apparently , I was NOT thinking and also undid an important one (with the Yellow connectors) and 1 end is kind of short and I didn't realize it was just hanging there over the left air ram hole and thought the other end was going to the nose piece. I figures it out after getting a multi meter and checking continuity for many wires. That's why I stated in the title that it has to be something simple so I covered my ass .. I was a good learning experience.

Back