No shirt no shoes no hands.

Mathewrussell52

Registered
The things you have to see to believe......

507DD747-687B-4DAC-9F5D-0F3AFA596F13.jpeg

462964AD-19A3-4EF3-A4E1-E73F42FB563F.jpeg

We have a permanent helmet law here in Georgia. Even if we didn't, I'd always wear full gear and a full face helmet.

A female rider once told me in regards to her lack of gear, that it was ok because she wasn’t going to ride that fast that day. Years ago on my way to the AMA races in Sonoma a female passed me on an R6 wearing a bikini, a helmet, low top sports shoes and a backpack. Her speed was over 80 in and out of fairly heavy traffic. She probably wasn’t going to be riding (that fast) that day either. Some people are pretty ignorant but some people are downright stupid.:crazy:

I've seen all kinds of injuries with motorcycle accidents. I've seen plenty of them live without much protective gear and I've seen plenty die with full race gear. I still like my odds with full protection. Much like my EDC firearms....rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

In the videos I posted the other day in the video section, I'm wearing my AGV helmet, perforated black leather jacket, and summer riding gloves.

A female rider once told me in regards to her lack of gear, that it was ok because she wasn’t going to ride that fast that day. Years ago on my way to the AMA races in Sonoma a female passed me on an R6 wearing a bikini, a helmet, low top sports shoes and a backpack. Her speed was over 80 in and out of fairly heavy traffic. She probably wasn’t going to be riding (that fast) that day either. Some people are pretty ignorant but some people are downright stupid.:crazy:
half naked girl on a sportbike rides by and all u can think of is how stupid she is? maybe if you were a little nicer to her she might have given you some.... u don't know until you ASK.

half naked girl on a sportbike rides by and all u can think of is how stupid she is? maybe if you were a little nicer to her she might have given you some.... u don't know until you ASK.

Like I said,
SOME people are pretty ignorant but SOME people are downright stupid.:laugh:

Back