No rev limit after flash

There should be a Fuel Soft Cut, and a Fuel Hard Cut.
The soft cut begins cutting fuel to individual cylinders at around 10,600 ish rpm.
Click the box to turn that off, and the rev limit will increase around 600rpm(low 11k rpm, 11,200, I cannot remember exactly, only that it is not 11.5k, that is too high).
The Fuel Hard Cut IS the rev limiter, and will cut fuel to all cylinders at once at redline.
Leave the Fuel Hard Cut ON.
Do not manually/click arrows to increase the rev limiter beyond turning OFF the Fuel Soft Cut.
There is no more power to be made there on a stock engine, you are just putting a tremendous strain on it at that point.
Great way to throw a piston through the block.

There should be a Fuel Soft Cut, and a Fuel Hard Cut.
The soft cut begins cutting fuel to individual cylinders at around 10,600 ish rpm.
Click the box to turn that off, and the rev limit will increase around 600rpm(low 11k rpm, 11,200, I cannot remember exactly, only that it is not 11.5k, that is too high).
The Fuel Hard Cut IS the rev limiter, and will cut fuel to all cylinders at once at redline.
Leave the Fuel Hard Cut ON.
Do not manually/click arrows to increase the rev limiter beyond turning OFF the Fuel Soft Cut.
There is no more power to be made there on a stock engine, you are just putting a tremendous strain on it at that point.
Great way to throw a piston through the block.
Thanks for the info six. I am in the process of installing a nitrous kit and raised the limiter just in case I flashed the ECU with the wrong values, I didn't want to hit the limiter while spraying. I didn't intend to shift past 11k rpm but I wanted to check and when it went past the 11.5k limit I thought something was wrong. I reflashed the ECU and set the limit to 11.3k and hardcut.

Back