Lazerblade

Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
Nuff said.
smile.gif

"TV... What's that?"

"It's a little box in the front of the room but that's not important right now"

Am I the only one who's been signing up everyweek with the password to win a free Kawi 600RR? It could be a fun moped sorta thing for me.
tounge.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I have been trying to win the bike, I really want the free trip to Laguna and a chance to kill myself coming down the corkscrew.

Why the heck did speedtv show us World Supersport when there was an AMA Superbike and two WSBK races this weekend?
rock.gif
??? The Isle of Man TT was cool to watch though. But I could have done without watching a whole hour of side car racing.

I have been trying to win the bike, I really want the free trip to Laguna and a chance to kill myself coming down the corkscrew.  

Why the heck did speedtv show us World Supersport when there was an AMA Superbike and two WSBK races this weekend?
rock.gif
???  The Isle of Man TT was cool to watch though.  But I could have done without watching a whole hour of side car racing.
The Isle of Man TT is an unbelievable race....I could watch that stuff every day.

I love that sidecar stuff. I remember that old movie Sidecar racer or something. I think it was in Australia. Long time ago.

Back