No New Posts (error?)

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Admins, when I logged in today and clicked on new posts, there were ZERO new posts. No way. What's up?

There were actually

20 New posts all with the most beautifull women you could imagine in very skimpy Bikinis, ( Tastefully done of course )

You mean you missed it :laugh::laugh:

There were actually

20 New posts all with the most beautifull women you could imagine in very skimpy Bikinis, ( Tastefully done of course )

You mean you missed it :laugh::laugh:

You're not supposed to tell him!! :banghead:

:rofl:

I haven't seen that today...must just be your computer acting up. Does it hate the oRg? :lol:

You're not supposed to tell him!! :banghead:

:rofl:

I haven't seen that today...must just be your computer acting up. Does it hate the oRg? :lol:

My Bad :banghead::banghead:

At least I didnt tell him about the Party were not supposed to let him know about

Ahhhhhhhhh Man :banghead:

I actually had that issue a few days ago. It lasted for 20 min or so.... I closed everything down, waited for a while and it came back to normal. Still not really sure why I had that issue. :banghead:

I actually had that issue a few days ago. It lasted for 20 min or so.... I closed everything down, waited for a while and it came back to normal. Still not really sure why I had that issue. :banghead:

You were member 100 to log in that day...congrats :laugh: :moon:

Were you by any chance using a public computer or using a non-cookie (private) session of IE or another browser? This site (maybe the server) specifically has a hard time with cookie issues when you don't offer the full access to said cookies. I use public computers and sometimes browse using private (I don't like to leave trails of my internet activity for anyone.) When i do this, the new posts are often gone...and sometimes I can't even log in properly. But most of these troubles seem to have been related to Vista (or so it appears.) I haven't had any such problems since I started using Windows 7.

That has happened to me several times as well, both on PC and on Blackberry. I just dismissed it as a glitch in system or something.

Had that happen to me a couple times, I think the server resets them every so often. Seems like over the weekend the number of pages on the new posts link gets up to arond 6 or so, through the week it's only 2 or 3....

Back