No helmet motorbike theft suspect killed in Manchester

Great so now all you have to do is steal a bike without a helmet and your good to go and won't be pursued ?

Kharma sucks doesn't it !

seems like a Darwin award winner .... don't wish death on anyone but karma is what it is.... and bike thieves rate just below save the owl poop foundation and the whale poop on the sea floor to me :whistle:

I feel sorry for the bike & owner of the bike...as for the guy who died...good.
Yes, I'm that cold.

Thieves like that are only third on my list:
1) Sex offenders
2) Murderers in commission of a crime
3) Thieves
All three of them should be shot with animal excrement, and then hung by the neck for
the stink they exude.

you have got to be kidding me. i have no respect for a thief either and am certainly not the save the whales type, but a human life is a human life. some mothers son will have an empty chair at christmas dinner. this is tragic and even more tragic that you guys could be that cold about it. perhaps its simply peer pressured follow the leader or someone dropped the whole group of you on your heads as a baby. my prayers to the family and for you as well. God forbid that any of us make a mistake.

you have got to be kidding me. i have no respect for a thief either and am certainly not the save the whales type, but a human life is a human life. some mothers son will have an empty chair at christmas dinner. this is tragic and even more tragic that you guys could be that cold about it. perhaps its simply peer pressured follow the leader or someone dropped the whole group of you on your heads as a baby. my prayers to the family and for you as well. God forbid that any of us make a mistake.

mistakes are one thing, living a life of crime, eh, society is better off without them. I don't wish death on anyone but sometimes karma is a beotch and catches up to you. As they say, don't drive faster than your guardian angel can fly. Either way, it sux that he's dead for his family but I will not morn nor have pity for someone that dies at his own hand doing something that is inherently dangerous, stupid and illegal. Perhaps its cold, perhaps its not "PC" but fug em, he make choices, apparently pretty poor ones and he paid the ultimate price. Simple fact is that a helmet would have likely saved his life, then again being a man and taking what was coming to him would have also saved his life too. Perhaps if his family did a better job of raising him he would have made better decisions. If you are going to pray for them, pray that they don't make the same mistakes with any of his siblings, for that would truly be something horrible.

Back