No hatin' fall fury at muncie indiana

War Bird 13

Registered
went over to do some grudge racing at No Hatin's Fall Fury at Muncie Indiana...had a blast...raced from 6p to midnight (with one slight rain delay)...finally rolled back into Fairfield Ohio at 5 am yesterday...lots of bikes videos coming....

I think me and you ran a couple times. My bike is a all black no sticker w/chrome gen 2 and I also ran a buddies bike like yours 2 times. Was there just for friday test. went back in car on sat to watch. If that was you , u must have ran 50 times friday?? :bowdown: If it wasnt you, someone with a black orange was doin many many passes.Didnt see many or/bl at all so i'm taking a guess here??

I think me and you ran a couple times. My bike is a all black no sticker w/chrome gen 2 and I also ran a buddies bike like yours 2 times. Was there just for friday test. went back in car on sat to watch. If that was you , u must have ran 50 times friday?? :bowdown: If it wasnt you, someone with a black orange was doin many many passes.Didnt see many or/bl at all so i'm taking a guess here??

I was only there for Saturday Night Grudges...but did run ohhhhh 8 passes...and a buddy who won it all Friday night on his Blue ZX-14 (9.25) made 3 passes ( two 9.13's and a 9.11) on my bike Saturday Night...i mostly ran left lane and was wearing a Shoei Rat Fink Helmet...

k wasnt you. I ran a friends stock busa with your mods and ran 9.10 @150 and change. he ended up running 9.02@152 and change fri night. If its the 14 i think it was i tore that one up fri night myself. He was in right lane all the way over by himself so i helped myself and lined up with him. :laugh:

k wasnt you. I ran a friends stock busa with your mods and ran 9.10 @150 and change. he ended up running 9.02@152 and change fri night. If its the 14 i think it was i tore that one up fri night myself. He was in right lane all the way over by himself so i helped myself and lined up with him. :laugh:

i had 2 friends there with 14's that said F urbusa on the side...one was white (dan)...the other blue (pepper)...as far as mine scooter goes yeah it'll go...will be at Kil-Kare tomorrow night...and last week put a 9.09 on it and a 9.11...not bad for stock huh?...:beerchug:...matter of fact the 09 and 11 passes at Kil-Kare was against Brian's (from no hatin) 1441...:thumbsup:

Back