No dna match

The guy's a freak...I think he just likes all of this attention...they should charge him with obstruction and make him pay for all that's gone in to getting his bony rear to Colorado...

Who's DNA?

VA, Do I care, or is this one of those things that's just going to light my fuse?
laugh.gif

Gotcha, Figured as much and thank you. I'm not even going to ask.
wink.gif

I'm assuming it's nothign wrong with Devious? And it's something else...

What did they use to link him to the crime then? I would have thought they would have a very solid case before bringing him back unless they thought he was a flight risk?

Well, as you will recall, he wanted to have a sex change...
I say give it to him...
But, give him both, Male and Female Genitalia...
That would be the ultimate torture for a freak like him...
He won't know rather to pull it or poke it...
He might even molest himself...

David

I'm assuming it's nothign wrong with Devious?  And it's something else...
Curiosity killed the cat, or all 3 in your case...it's something in the news...if you participate, you'll only start smacking the lemmings around for watching what the media puts out
tounge.gif

Curiosity killed the cat, or all 3 in your case...it's something in the news...if you participate, you'll only start smacking the lemmings around for watching what the media puts out
tounge.gif
Take it easy on Revlis...
my fault, I should have said more in the heading...
John Mark Karr and That sweet little girl...
So the search continues for the killer of JonBenet Ramsey...
Sorry Rev...

tounge.gif
Sorry Rev...
Rev and I are good...we just jab every now and again...

And why did you give him details; I liked him not being in the know! You just ruined everything and he's about to pounce all over this thread! LOL
tounge.gif

I still love ya Rev...
wink.gif

tounge.gif

The guy's a freak...I think he just likes all of this attention...they should charge him with obstruction and make him pay for all that's gone in to getting his bony rear to Colorado...
I agree 100%. First the obstruction charge. Then he should be ordered to pay restitution. Next, the court should order him to undergo a battery of tests to determine his mental capacity. And finally, sentence him to a mental institution for the rest of his life - where this sick f*ck belongs! That'll teach him!

I'm assuming it's nothign wrong with Devious? And it's something else...
tounge.gif
Sorry Rev...
Rev and I are good...we just jab every now and again...

And why did you give him details; I liked him not being in the know! You just ruined everything and he's about to pounce all over this thread! LOL
tounge.gif

I still love ya Rev...
wink.gif
GRRRR, But at least I know the context and I can go elsewhere...
thumbs-up.gif

So it's all good, and I'm going golfing!

tounge.gif

His saving his A$$ if he would have stayed in Thailand they would have killed him for sure. For a sicko What a better way to get back to the states, If it was not for the tree huging Liberals I would put him in general population and let the inmates sort it out. That way he could be someones girlfriend with out the surgery.
laugh.gif

His saving his A$$ if he would have stayed in Thailand they would have killed him for sure. For a sicko What a better way to get back to the states, If it was not for the tree huging Liberals I would put him in general population and let the inmates sort it out. That way he could be someones girlfriend with out the surgery.  
laugh.gif
Yep, this guy played the system like a fiddle. He would have been caned, beaten and killed by the Thai government for crimes he commited over there. Now he back in the states, and unfortunately won't have any new charges brought against him here.

could have told ya that, I remember the day the news broke. I grew up 30 miles from the Ramsey's front door...... personally, I think the one who knows what happened is no longer with us....
wink.gif

Back