No cut frame sliders....

Busabim

Registered
I am sure you all have seen these before, you can buy them off eboy for 30$ new, some are selling them as high as $80.

If the person had installed them BEFORE I bought my bike, I would have no fairing rash.

Got mine off amazon for $12, sorry no more left.

slider.JPG

BB

my friend had a pair of those and they snapped when he went down over the weekend at 15mph ... i bought my trex for 80 shipped direct from them

haha very true i hope you never do either lol... but i spent the extra money for mine just incase

AMEN. As a mod intended to save/spare the FRAME from serious damage in the event of a spill, I also feel that spending a whopping $80 for a product that already has a track record of doing its job is a NO-BRAINER.

FWIW, yes...I crash-tested the T-REX no-cut on my old 08 and NO, it did NOT damage the radiator (an oft repeated myth with no basis in fact) and NO, it did NOT snap/break and successfully spared the frame :thumbsup:

AMEN. As a mod intended to save/spare the FRAME from serious damage in the event of a spill, I also feel that spending a whopping $80 for a product that already has a track record of doing its job is a NO-BRAINER.

FWIW, yes...I crash-tested the T-REX no-cut on my old 08 and NO, it did NOT damage the radiator (an oft repeated myth with no basis in fact) and NO, it did NOT snap/break and successfully spared the frame :thumbsup:

glad to hear i made the right decision on buying the t-rex no cuts instead of the lsl's i didnt want to cut the holes lol

T-Rex is the Bomb. You will not be disappointed. Crash tested at 45 with only a hairline crack in the stator.

I crash tested mine too and And all I had to do was buy a fairing on eBay and get a replacement puck from t-Rex!!! I was so happy with them I ordered the ones for my forks too.

I had a set on 00 Busa I went down at 20mph and the no cuts save my fairings big time I moved up to a stunt cage set up on the Busa now just in case. Don't wish that on no rider.

I have the same set from Amazon but they do not fit with a full Brock's system. There is not enough clearance with the primaries of the header.

Back