NO CUT Frame Sliders

buddha65281

Registered
OK, I did it finally. I purchased my NO Cut frame sliders, had them mailed overseas and I installed them. I was skeptical because of the price(7.99) per set. They looked good and I just had to see if they were worth it! Recieved them really quick, like 8 days from the states. They are heavy, solid and I think they will do the job just fine in a low speed fall or drop. I have included some pics of the finished product. Let me know what you all think.

I just ordered a bunch of stuff for the bike, Esystem with dual injector and the Magnum tank(extra oil capacity), GIPro w/ATRE, SpeedOHealer, Tire pressue monitoring system, PM-54 Barswitch to control all the electrical items and the biggest thing... can anyone guess???? Come on..., OK.. The "Glenda" Clearwater lights! I am seriously excited over this one.

Anyway, feedback and advice appreciated.

Buddha65281

DSCF8048.jpg

DSCF8049.jpg

DSCF8054.jpg

i shoulda got them instead, like the placement of them, i got aluminum ones that screw into the frame, and the paint is burning off of them :(

Sorry guys, was on a 3 day break or something... Yes these are from D2Moto and they only cost 7.99 now. I bought 4 sets, 2 carbon which you see and 2 black. The end caps are plastic and the unit itself is steel. Here is the link: Motorcycle Parts and Motorcycle Accessories | D2Moto

I think they are really solid. The only thing that I didn't like very much was the bar that goes straight through to the other side did press against the fan housing. My fan still works and it doesn't seem to be a problem... For the money, I like them and I really think they will do there job in a low speed fall.

If you need the instructions I posted them on this site somewhere. I can paste them up again.

PS. These are from Valor motorsport ( www.valormotorsport.com )

Last edited:
That looks good. I wanted to get a set but I also want faring screens. I never thought about cutting the screen, I like it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back