No cut frame sliders by t-rex racing

BlackSheep

Registered
Just looking at this frame slider and wonder if any of you have installed this frame slider and if you have, what you think of it.Good way to prevent damage to your plastic in the case your bike fall over.Does any one know this seller. T-Rex Racing Do they do any business with any one here??
I have been looking at frame sliders but for all of them had to cut a hole on the busa plastic,I didn't want to do that but this looks interesting to me. He can ship to Canada via USPS airmail letter post, 4-10 business days, for $18.00 Only $99.99 plus shipping

http://www.bikerstalkonline.com/forum....count=1
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-gsxr-r1300-r-NO-Cut-frame-sliders_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35580QQihZ004
QQitemZ140023219127QQtcZphoto" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....cZphoto</a>

<!--EDIT|BlackSheep
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156877630 -->

I saw those on ebay recently. I'd be interested to see if anyone here uses them and if they like them.

There was someone using the no cut slider that mounts in the same location. He said the slider was too low and it still caused a lot of damage when his bike fell over.

the best way to protect the bike is to cut ...
Perhaps you right as of this moment ,but that is not impossible to come up with some well designed frame slider where you wouldn't have to butcher your plastic to install the slider.I usually bring my bike in the house for the winter so I will have time to strip her off and thinker with some ideas for the no cut slider.As they say if there is the will, there is the way.

best wayt to protect is not to drop.
wink.gif

Just cut it.    
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BlueHaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156888856 -->

I've got the Benelux by Bike design No cut sliders and have had the occasion to use them. It was more of an endo/slam than a low side or street slide but I was VERY happy with the protection they afforded me.
I am sure these are a copy of those with a few variations to avoid law suits.

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156889322 -->

PA300015M.JPG

There was someone using the no cut slider that mounts in the same location.  He said the slider was too low and it still caused a lot of damage when his bike fell over.
that was me better off cutting fairing still cause 250.00 damage to fairing 100 more could of got new fairing and not spend 250 on no cut sliders

Black Sheep,

Not sure that you would have to BUTCHER Your Plastic's. Take your time doing the install and they will come out very nicely.

Matt

LeftSlider.jpg

I've got the Benelux by Bike design No cut sliders and have had the occasion to use them. It was more of an endo/slam than a low side or street slide but I was VERY happy with the protection they afforded me.
Well finally someone who can actually say they went down with the no cuts. Before now all I have seen is someone or I heard. That's worth nothing. A real life experience says volumes. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad they did the job for you.
biggrin.gif

I'll have to look you up ...to get a good look how they mount up.

I am thinking my twin fan setup might exclude me from that option.

Back