No CO included in this section?

Heya,
Just thought that I would add to the mix...I live and work in Boulder. Think what you may of the Boulder, but it is nice access to some of the roads without having to deal with 25/70/36. ;)

Good to see ya post up. We are nice and close. I'm up in ft Collins. Shout out if ya want to meet up.

Ditto - I ran into gpmo on my blue busa a while back. I ride my black 06 mostly now that the engine is rebuilt but I got a whole bunch in line with facebook groups. We got a big ride merging boulder and littleton bikers with my friends in Suicidal Lifestyle including fort collins range all getting together on the 25th (this sunday) for a good 3 - 5 hr long group ride. I think we're hoping to pull 50+ for this ride. pm or email if you're interested in meeting up or getting synced up with the facebook group! elysiumplain@netscape.net

-----groups we're established with
Colorado Motorcyclists: general group
NorCo Riders: general group
Fort Collins Hyperbike Hookup: for all you hot blooded track racers
FT Collins motorcycle night: looking to get a group established for monthly gatherings to welcome the new comers to the area

Nothing in a couple months for this thread. But figured i would pitch in. I'm up in Fort Collins. I ride most the year ie no snow on the streets. Hit me up if theres anything happening ride wise.

Gpmo

Another Noco member here. I live in Evans. Ride an 03 silver/grey bus. Looking forward to meeting some of you eventually!

Another Noco member here. I live in Evans. Ride an 03 silver/grey bus. Looking forward to meeting some of you eventually!

Welcome. We really should try and get a NoCo or even a Colorado meet and greet going.

I know this is an old post. But I'm in the Loveland/FtCollins area and am looking for people to ride with. PM me

Back