No Christmas Gifts So I'm Starting Picking A Fight!

U cant really me that each and every one of u bought an aftermarket exhaust for the extra 5 hp. Bs. U bought it for the sound it makes. 5-10 hp on 180 isnt chit. Same peeps that say that a K&N makes their car/bike faster.
Troy

I buy exhaust for the weight loss, and the little extra hp.
Not the sound. Especially since I like Akropovic, and leave baffles in on all my aftermarket exhausts.
I bought baffles for the 2bros that were on my Bking when I got it.
They were awful without baffles.

I bought my pipe because I wanted a generally well regarded , lightest Ti , readily available pipe that I could find , and still under 3k AU $ total . Sort of thought it would be erring on the loud side , cos I didn't get the quiet option for muffler :rolleyes:. Ideally , I wanted a full ti Akropovic for it , but couldn't find one , they changed to stainless construction soon after '08 Busa , thinking some were definitely still made for gen 2 though for a while , cos I saw one in excellent condition on here for sale recently !! The stainless would also be a fine performer , but I was ti obsessed . The Japanese Yoshi full ti systems would of been next choice , there is 3 types , and they are still really appealing but 3K + AU $ when discounted with import duty . Didn't really know about any others , first time I seen a Kerker ti system was on C10's bike on this forum , and that now seems a good choice also .
I am happy with this system , and all that comes with it , for now .
Did what Sixpack and my old mate and many of you suggested and have lowered gearing but only 45T and kept 530 , fitted 1/4 turn throttle and going quick shift next for great transformation package and street fun . Even as is right now , with only those 2 mods done , it is a different bike , loving it big time !:thumbsup:

image.jpeg
You should hear these. The weight difference is huge and even with a medium baffle, it is scary loud under acceleration, jet engine loud.

I remember when I was 16 and still at school , first bike I'd bought for myself was a used '81 Superhawk Honda CB250N . I got it while my eldest brother was interstate so he wasn't around to stop the deal (bad deal , twisted frame and more ) . I promptly fitted an also used open 2-1 horrid condition pipe for it and rode it daily to school . I would roll up late every Monday morning , during outdoor full student body assembly , and would make a full circuit pining the throttle and reving the crap out of it just to piss the Head Master off . That bike wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding ... but they was legend days never the less .:laugh:

I remember when I was 16 and still at school , first bike I'd bought for myself was a used '81 Superhawk Honda CB250N . I got it while my eldest brother was interstate so he wasn't around to stop the deal (bad deal , twisted frame and more ) . I promptly fitted an also used open 2-1 horrid condition pipe for it and rode it daily to school . I would roll up late every Monday morning , during outdoor full student body assembly , and would make a full circuit pining the throttle and reving the crap out of it just to piss the Head Master off . That bike wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding ... but they was legend days never the less .:laugh:
Hi ROADTOAD. Thanks I wish you the best in the new year and be safe too. I tried to answer the inbox but could not find how to post it.A good friend of mine sent me a card he said in quote "faster and faster until the thrill of speed over comes the fear of death" To everybody have a safe and a great new year!

holy cripes, 3 pages on this! All I can say is that I'm glad I have a Tsukigi Cannon on both bikes and I've loved it. I find the sound exciting and there is a part of me that wants to impress people with the bikes. The kids (and some grownups) love it when I ride by and they make a wheelie gesture at me that I pretty much always respond to with a quick wheelie. I love the muffler flashes at night and decel crackles. I love the air raid siren scream in a long high speed run. I love everything about it. I am convinced it gets the attention of people in cars too although apparently not 100% of the time. I love hearing the sound of other loud bikes. The sound of an inline 4 is one thing that attracted me to sportbikes in the first place and that was something I remember from a very long time ago.

At this point however, I would probably go with lightest weight and best performance. I think that distinction may belong to Akrapovich if it's not Brocks CT. I'd be happy to try quieter for a change. Then again, a turbo with just a dump pipe would suit me fine!

Hi ROADTOAD. Thanks I wish you the best in the new year and be safe too. I tried to answer the inbox but could not find how to post it.A good friend of mine sent me a card he said in quote "faster and faster until the thrill of speed over comes the fear of death" To everybody have a safe and a great new year!
That quote is legend bro , and I am feeling real good about the year ahead and all the good people posting up a mass of Busa fast times & info and generally sharing the luv of living in these exciting times .:thumbsup:

holy cripes, 3 pages on this! All I can say is that I'm glad I have a Tsukigi Cannon on both bikes and I've loved it. I find the sound exciting and there is a part of me that wants to impress people with the bikes. The kids (and some grownups) love it when I ride by and they make a wheelie gesture at me that I pretty much always respond to with a quick wheelie. I love the muffler flashes at night and decel crackles. I love the air raid siren scream in a long high speed run. I love everything about it. I am convinced it gets the attention of people in cars too although apparently not 100% of the time. I love hearing the sound of other loud bikes. The sound of an inline 4 is one thing that attracted me to sportbikes in the first place and that was something I remember from a very long time ago.

At this point however, I would probably go with lightest weight and best performance. I think that distinction may belong to Akrapovich if it's not Brocks CT. I'd be happy to try quieter for a change. Then again, a turbo with just a dump pipe would suit me fine!

I am hearing you Mythos , and I am liking how you roll bro . Thank you for reminding me of why I like bikes so much in the first place , the fact WE do what the average people never do . That I enjoy the acceleration and sound bombarding my senses and the adrenaline blast from really letting the bike run it's gears , carefree on occasion . Reminding me of my roots to motorcycling , bringing back nostalgic memory of the good and bad that made my experiences so rich in emotion and pleasure to recall . And lastly why I don't care if my pipes loud or not , because I choose what I like and if I change my mind it's because my choices evolve with my experiences , not because of conforming to some bunch of bastards , suffocating , anal retentive sensitivities .:moon::p

I myself like the in between sound, not too loud not to quiet. The Muzzy on my 14 is perfect but the Brocks on my Busa is just annoying at highway speeds would love to sell it and get the hindle im looking at. But I can say the Busa runs very well with the Brocks.

Back