no assembly required

:poke: damn i have to stop looking at your work, when im broke have no job and am losing my house...and my bike is road rashed....:laugh:

well lets see.... Rev does these killer paint jobs, rides them for a bit and gets bored... first dibs on this set :)

i must have a sickness. everyone on the street is flippin' and i'm like "ehh, yeah, thanks" lol. i always want to outdo the last set.

so yes i am serious. pm sent back 2arko.

thanks for the compliments, much appreciated.

i must have a sickness. everyone on the street is flippin' and i'm like "ehh, yeah, thanks" lol. i always want to outdo the last set.

so yes i am serious. pm sent back 2arko.

thanks for the compliments, much appreciated.

But we all wanna know, how much does real art cost?

so...as some of you know after i "parade" my new set of plastics around for a season i sell them at a discounted price. this set is $2200 plus exchange of plastics in good condition, and $200 for shipping if doing so through UPS or FED-EX. this set is available mid august.

a paint job like this custom ordered would be $3400 + shipping.

i'll take more pics at the beach, maybe i'll find a model down there to pose :whistle:

so...as some of you know after i "parade" my new set of plastics around for a season i sell them at a discounted price. this set is $2200 plus exchange of plastics in good condition, and $200 for shipping if doing so through UPS or FED-EX. this set is available mid august.

a paint job like this custom ordered would be $3400 + shipping.

i'll take more pics at the beach, maybe i'll find a model down there to pose :whistle:
I messed around with custom cars a bit in my youth, so I know what goes into this kind of paint work.

$3400 is a steal in my opinion. You probably have 50-60 hours in a paintjob like that don't you?

Back