NJ bound on Saturday

Congrats! now you keep this car and give your husband the old one! Tell him that it is safer to transport the kids in this newer car and he should take the old one-lol If you are going to be in the area you could stop in for lunch or dinner? Have a great time on your road trip, and enjoy the new wheels.

So, Mike tells me he won't let me drive it home [/Quote]
There's other ways to fix him too...we wont get into it!
tounge.gif

nice looking car

(omslaw @ Jan. 24 2007,09:42) Nice, Michelle!

Well, he may have the faster *car*, but we all *know* that he doesn't stand a chance against Caesar!  
biggrin.gif
I know Omar...I do always have that on him don't I?!
tounge.gif

*sigh* I'll be modding my Mustang, I just know it LOL

(05BusaLe @ Jan. 24 2007,09:43) Congrats! now you keep this car and give your husband the old one! Tell him that it is safer to transport the kids in this newer car and he should take the old one-lol If you are going to be in the area you could stop in for lunch or dinner? Have a great time on your road trip, and enjoy the new wheels.
I love my '95 too much to let him have it...plus, on those super hot days, when it's sticky out and you wish you drove around in a swimming pool instead of a convertible, I'll be pulling up beside his Mustand and laughing that he's melting in a hot dark interior car while I'm cool in the old tan leather motif...
laugh.gif

Hey, I have to have something?!
tounge.gif

(brendanp @ Jan. 24 2007,09:47) So, Mike tells me he won't let me drive it home
There's other ways to fix him too...we wont get into it!
tounge.gif

nice looking car[/Quote]
laugh.gif

Thanks brendan...don't worry, I'll drive it!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

(thepushercg @ Jan. 24 2007,10:06) you will enjoy that ride. it's one bad car..
beerchug.gif
He'll enjoy it!
laugh.gif
If he lets me, I'll enjoy it too
tounge.gif

Thanks...not too bad for a used car...
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Very nice car, and a great deal with all the Mods he has done...

bowdown.gif

David

WOW, that's quite a change from the Miata.   SWEET ride.  
beerchug.gif

Mike and I drove all over VA Beach last weekend looking for a deal on several different kinds of cars.  It was a depressing day and I am again reminded of why I don't like dealing with dealerships [/Quote]
Sorry, I can't relate.  To me, any day shopping for cars is a good day, whether I find the one I want or not.  And making the deal is my favorite game.  You just have to be willing to spend the time playing and walk away from a car you like if they won't play.

(BusaWhipped @ Jan. 24 2007,10:56) WOW, that's quite a change from the Miata.   SWEET ride.  
beerchug.gif

Mike and I drove all over VA Beach last weekend looking for a deal on several different kinds of cars.  It was a depressing day and I am again reminded of why I don't like dealing with dealerships
Sorry, I can't relate.  To me, any day shopping for cars is a good day, whether I find the one I want or not.  And making the deal is my favorite game.  You just have to be willing to spend the time playing and walk away from a car you like if they won't play.[/Quote]
wink.gif
Problem is that neither Mike nor I like the games...he stopped by one place, left me and the kids in the Jeep, just wants info on the GT Mustang parked in the lot, what year, price, the normal stuff right? The chick does this song and dance, then says "well, I don't know what it costs...we'll have to go in and ask my manager..."
guns.gif

Hubby almost doesn't go in, but opts to play nice...he nearly dies from the smell of incense of all kinds being burned LOL Walks out without an answer...

Don't get me wrong, he did find 3 dealers that were great...very helpful, very nice, answered questions they were asked...

And so many of 'em wanted to know what he was driving now or why was he going for a Mustang over the Jeep we were in...stupid stuff that's completely irrelevent to the task at hand...we were offering cash, no trade-in blah blah blah and after a day of nothing but stupid questions and dancing around, I told Mike I just feel better buying from a private seller...pretty much how we obtain most of our toys
tounge.gif

(mattyss @ Jan. 24 2007,11:31) what part of NJ is the car in ?
I don't have the guy's town name on hand; sounds like a small place...he says he's 40 minutes from NYC...I haven't gotten the maps together to drive there just yet...
wink.gif

Back