NJ bound on Saturday

(VaBusa @ Jan. 29 2007,09:29)
(heavybusa @ Jan. 29 2007,12:19) how was the trip?
Tiring, but very much worth the efforts...

We left Friday after work, drove 'til 10:30 p.m., stayed just a few miles from the NJ turnpike, up early after no sleep (I could hear every single sound all night long in that damn hotel), in NJ and at the guy's house by 9 a.m.  We handed him $14,300 in cold hard cash (man, that hurt) and he gave us the title, all the bells and whistles that came with that 35th anniversary car...it was freezing in NJ, the New York skyline was awesome to see from the turnpike, by the time we hit Baltimore it was warm and sunny so we both put the tops down on the Mustangs, raced from a light when we could (he got me, but not by too much)...we were back home before 5 p.m.  No tickets...  
beerchug.gif

The pics of this car don't do it justice...it's gorgeous in person, huge gators in the rear, sounds absolutely amazing and the stereo system is flawless...

I'm jealous; I found Mike too nice of a car...stupid me...  
smile.gif
Did you take the boys?

Nope...we wouldn't have all fit in my Mustang comfortably and I really wanted to take it up, plus Mike and I wouldn't dare "street race" with the kids in the back
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

...they stayed with my Dad...
smile.gif

Va, a friend of mine has a BBK cold air intake for an 01' Mustang GT that he's selling. He only used it for 2 months. I think he only wants $100.

(GMbusa @ Jan. 29 2007,13:15) Va, a friend of mine has a BBK cold air intake for an 01' Mustang GT that he's selling. He only used it for 2 months. I think he only wants $100.
Thanks for the tip Paul, but I'm broke now 'til tax return time!
smile.gif
Mike drained the acct with this car...he did spend nearly all day online yesterday looking for mods for my car...ahh yes, the guilt has set in
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 29 2007,12
super.gif
) Tiring, but very much worth the efforts...

We left Friday after work, drove 'til 10:30 p.m., stayed just a few miles from the NJ turnpike, up early after no sleep (I could hear every single sound all night long in that damn hotel),
**Note to members**

Don't let Va pick your hotel accomodations! Apparently she has a thing for the "5-point" places (that would be the 5-points of a single star).
laugh.gif
!

Glad you had a good trip M!  
beerchug.gif
to Mike

(PDBusa @ Jan. 29 2007,13:40)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 29 2007,12
super.gif
) Tiring, but very much worth the efforts...

We left Friday after work, drove 'til 10:30 p.m., stayed just a few miles from the NJ turnpike, up early after no sleep (I could hear every single sound all night long in that damn hotel),
**Note to members**

Don't let Va pick your hotel accomodations! Apparently she has a thing for the "5-point" places (that would be the 5-points of a single star).  
laugh.gif
!

Glad you had a good trip M!  
beerchug.gif
to Mike
It was a Courtyard Marriott, but it wasn't very sound proof I guess...
wink.gif

Be nice...I didn't pick the 5-point palace down from Phillips...those Harley guys did...
pissed.gif

Wow, Very Cool.... I dunno though, isn't this car just a bit too Macho for Mike??? He's going to start riding sportbikes next you wait and see.

Congrats...

Just be certain the exchange is done at a public place, even better you decide the place in town and have him meet you there. Lots of people, and my .02 bring some form of protection. It's Jersey and therefore a Nazi State, but I would still pack at least some pepper spray or an ASP batton...

But that's me.
guns.gif

(Revlis @ Jan. 30 2007,14:01) Wow, Very Cool....  I dunno though, isn't this car just a bit too Macho for Mike???  He's going to start riding sportbikes next you wait and see.

Congrats...

Just be certain the exchange is done at a public place, even better you decide the place in town and have him meet you there.  Lots of people, and my .02 bring some form of protection.  It's Jersey and therefore a Nazi State, but I would still pack at least some pepper spray or an ASP batton...  

But that's me.    
guns.gif
No worries Rev...we already picked it up...the guy has a wife, little girl, another baby on the way...I did feel like a gangster with all of that cash though
laugh.gif
And his last name is very "mob" sounding LOL

Pics don't do it justice and yeah, it's too much for Mike...I think I should keep it for myself!!! I drove it today and I'm in lust...
tounge.gif

Oh, and Mike loves my Busa...admits it freely now, just won't buy one because he'd be dead by now on it...hey, at least he knows some of his limits...
biggrin.gif

Back