NJ bound on Saturday

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I found this car early last week online.  Mike and I drove all over VA Beach last weekend looking for a deal on several different kinds of cars.  It was a depressing day and I am again reminded of why I don't like dealing with dealerships (no offense to anyone that works at 'em, but I've got some stories!)  
tounge.gif

A few calls and offers later, and we've got a deal on this GT Mustang convertible...

It's only got 15,400 miles on it!  Looks like the guy bought it 6 months ago from the original owner and put a lot of money in to it in mods.  He's selling it because he's got a baby on the way...clear title, ran VIN with CARFAX and it's clean...the guy says there's not a blemish on the car...

We're driving my Mustang up on Saturday, coming back with 2!  
cool.gif

stang1.jpg

So, Mike tells me he won't let me drive it home
laugh.gif
And to think I just ordered that bastid a new fitted car cover for his new toy...
tounge.gif

pic3older.JPG

I'm trying to get the full list of mods...poor guy really dumped a lot of cash in his baby
sad.gif
 I feel bad for him; sure he didn't want to let it go...

IMG_0074.jpg

SWEET....................that is so me. Because of work had to get a pick-up....had a 95 GT with a Powerdyne Super Charger.....
super.gif

Clean interior...they didn't change the interior much in these cars...looks just like mine, only a different color...

IMG_0073.jpg

(VaBusa @ Jan. 24 2007,09:07) I'm trying to get the full list of mods...poor guy really dumped a lot of cash in his baby
sad.gif
I feel bad for him, but hey, he put it up for sale...
Just from this picture I tell he spent some money, those amps are not cheap.

CONGRATS
beerchug.gif

(GPW @ Jan. 24 2007,09:07) SWEET....................that is so me. Because of work had to get a pick-up....had a 95 GT with a Powerdyne Super Charger.....
super.gif
I bet you miss it Greg
sad.gif

I'm getting jealous already...the car has so many mods to the exhaust, little things like the cold air intake upgrades, damn 18" rims (lol - let's see how much Mike likes 'em when he has to replace 'em!), about $1500 in audio equipment upgrades throughout the car, the Roush front end...and the guy says it's right at 300 HP, so yeah, I'm happy I found it but I'm pissed that I've got the slow car now!
ices_rofl.gif

inside1.jpg

(heavybusa @ Jan. 24 2007,09:11)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 24 2007,09:07) I'm trying to get the full list of mods...poor guy really dumped a lot of cash in his baby
sad.gif
 I feel bad for him, but hey, he put it up for sale...
Just from this picture I tell he spent some money, those amps are not cheap.

CONGRATS  
beerchug.gif
Mike's been researching everything the guy says he's added to the car, from the alarm with a pager (I chuckle at this one; we live in the country, the cat jumps on the car and voila, Mike gets a page!  LOL)

The entire audio system is sweet...no idea on the brand; Mike's been gloating all week while looking up the cost of this guys mods...

We offered him $14,500 cash and he accepted...KBB value on this car without any mods is $14k...  
super.gif

Congrats to you and Mike ... New Jersey? Saturday?? That means you all can stop by Frederick, MD on the way back home right??

Here's the list of standard stuff and what he's done to the car...

Standard:
Black Clearcoat/Dark Charcoal 35th Anniversary Leather
4.6L 2V SOHC V-8 engine
5-Speed Manual Transmission
Second Generation Air Bags
Anti-Lock Braking system (ABS)
CFC-Free Air Conditioning
Power Window/Lock/Decklid
Black and grey two tone leather interior

Here is a list of add ons:

Roush Front Valance
MAC Catted H pipe
Flowmasters 40 series Cat back
BRAND NEW TIRES Nitto 555NT all round Front 255/40/18 and rear 295/35/18
BRAND NEW RIMS 18x9 front and 18x10.5 rear Black Mustang Bullits the rear are deep dish.
SCT Xcal tuner w/ tunes
3.73 Motive gears
75mm Throttle body w/ plenum combo (blue oval)
Maximun Motorsports Sub Frame connectors (What a differance)
K&N Air Filter Silencer removed
Limo Tint on rear window
Classic Sound bar
Mach Grill Delete
Not installed Steeda strut tower brace
Alarm- Prestige Motion and Pager Alarm (top of the line)
Alpine CDA-9847 CD Receiver
Alpine CHA-S634 6-disc changer
JL Audio 300/4 Amp, 250/1 Amp
JL Audio XR570CSi (front) and XR525CSi (rear) component speakers
JL Audio 10W6 stealth subwoofer. Monster Cable Speaker and Interconnects

Say Hi to all my peeps in Camden.......

Just kidding...stay away from that place if you value your life......

tell Mike, DD said......."Give her Hell, on the way home"
beerchug.gif
(talking bout' da car)

(sageronin @ Jan. 24 2007,09:15) Congrats to you and Mike ... New Jersey? Saturday?? That means you all can stop by Frederick, MD on the way back home right??
We're going to stay in the Baltimore area on Saturday night, I think...so yeah, I'd better jot down GPW's address and see if I can't talk Mike in to stopping by...

No promises since I don't know exactly what our final plans are, but I'd thought about the grand opening this morning as well
smile.gif

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 24 2007,09:20) Say Hi to all my peeps in Camden.......

Just kidding...stay away from that place if you value your life......

tell Mike, DD said......."Give her Hell, on the way home"
beerchug.gif
  (talking bout' da car)
Not sure if we'll be near Camden
laugh.gif
I only know that the place is about 40 minutes from NYC...we've got a nice little road trip ahead!

Don't worry, he'll be giving me hell all the way home while I try to keep up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That is one beautiful machine! Congrats! And if you're near Camden (you probably won't be ... you'll will be screamin' down the NJ Turnpike), Philly's only across the Ben Franklin Bridge, and I live just about next to the bridge ....  No, not under it ....

(05 Busa LE @ Jan. 24 2007,09:30) That is one beautiful machine! Congrats! And if you're near Camden (you probably won't be ... you'll will be screamin' down the NJ Turnpike), Philly's only across the Ben Franklin Bridge, and I live just about next to the bridge ....  No, not under it ....
Thanks 05!!

So, you're saying you're not the troll under the bridge?!
tounge.gif
I've been wanting to meet that guy!

I'm guessing we're heading up via the NJ turnpike; been a LONG time since I was in the area...must go Google some maps for myself
wink.gif

Nice, Michelle!

Well, he may have the faster *car*, but we all *know* that he doesn't stand a chance against Caesar!
biggrin.gif

Back