Nitrous and top speed pulls?

N2O5O

Donating Member
Registered
I plan on going to the texas mile this year, which is basically a closed course like maxton to do speed pulls. Any tips for spraying a top speed run. When to spray, how long? I have never really talked to anyone who has done it, but I do know it is done. Thanks Joe

rock.gif

I personally don't have nitrous, but Lee Shierts rode a nitrous busa at Maxton and sprayed only in fourth, fifth, and sixth. Hope that helps. I know you have to be careful about a lean mixture. It took him several passes to get it right.

I plan on going to the texas mile this year, which is basically a closed course like maxton to do speed pulls. Any tips for spraying a top speed run. When to spray, how long? I have never really talked to anyone who has done it, but I do know it is done. Thanks Joe
Do you want to ride over there. Or do you want to take the bikes in my trailer.
Makes no difference to me. If we take the trailer, we can bring any thing extra we need, Nitrous for instance...

And maybe some Depends for the big end of a top speed Nitrous run...

David

I will be leaving for San Antonio about 1400 tomorrow. I'm just taking my bike only.
No backup or Blackbird either.
Just the Busa.
But I'll have the trailer loaded up with all the crap I can think of.
Let me know if you are going or want to go with me.

David

Back