Nitrous 101, class in in session.

Will email you tonight. I have researched alot in the last week or so and have another question. What is a safe amount of nos if I go with a wet system?

Question for both of you guys about the spray. I plan on adding a 50hp ( dry ) shot on my 06 busa. I have motor work pc3 blah blah blah.... Stock fuel system with stock injectors?
Yes? Or do I need to invest in a set of aftermarket injectors? Im going with a A/B switch with the pc3 hub and having a spray bar, dyno tuned. ( doing it right ) Any input?

Question for both of you guys about the spray. I plan on adding a 50hp ( dry ) shot on my 06 busa. I have motor work pc3 blah blah blah.... Stock fuel system with stock injectors?
Yes? Or do I need to invest in a set of aftermarket injectors? Im going with a A/B switch with the pc3 hub and having a spray bar, dyno tuned. ( doing it right ) Any input?

If you already have motor work with stock injectors and a stock fuel system then you should either get S2000 injectors or an aftermarket fuel system if you plan on spraying a 50 shot.

My customers sold the spraybars. I have 2 spraybars from a company who wants me to test them and give my opinion on but they are not Gixx's. I may use them and put up the results.

man dont listen to this KINGOFDACOAST guy. I saw him at Suzuki City mopping the bathrooms:rofl: he's the maintenance man :whistle::laugh:

WHAT UP MR.FATMAN!!!!

I'm just joking... he built my slug:laugh:

hey... I know you gonna let me drag ya down the 1/4 tommorow huh. Give me 10bikes, I want to stage with the back tire and the hit for 2 bags of corn chips and a 40 oz.milwaukee's best light premium select:lol::laugh::rofl:

SUZUKI CITY!!!

okay so i have a dry shot fogger with a single port into my airbox. i am very new to all this i gain roughle 69 more hp win i hit the button according to the dyno. my concern is can my engine take it. i was told to only hit it when full open throttle. why?

If you have your bike dyno tuned it is set to deliver the fuel needed at wide open throttle not anything else if you are half throttle and you hit the spray you will be running way lean you will end up melting things down...as far as your engine being able to take it that depends on what type of bike you have what type of motor work you have done and how good your tune is and how you ride...when your on the spray and you are pushing your engine to the limit and you lift things might go pow real fast...but with a stock busa 69 hp and a good tune and you can ride you should be okay

JESUS... I read through all this.... and no test results... I kinda knew it was downhill when old Ronald posted up his EFI101 certificate.... I mean Christ.... 101.. that's freshman poop... that's his base for knowledge? I dunno... its me... I guess... I think the guy swallowed it when he said a 50 shot wet would outrun a 100 shot dry...

and I think yes... gixx1300rr seems to have longevity in the industry... and is highly regarded by all... tuners and builders alike... hes the nitrous guru..

Back