NITRO

Well different question then NITRO. Very different.

If you go with Nitros go with an easy hit of 26-40hp of DRY NOS. It is worth it if you keep it down. Depents what you wnat to do with it. Will not hurt the engine unless you start blowing more then the 40hp nozzle hit. Pipes and box and tune plus NOS will get you 178hp-188hp average with the 26hit.

THANKS FOR THE FAST RESPONSE. DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS OF WHAT THE BOTTLE LOOKS LIKE ON THE BIKE. I FINALLY GOT A BUSA AFTER A 2 YEAR WANTING PERIOD. NOW I AM LOOKING FOR MY FIRST MAJOR MOD.TURBO, NOS, SUPERCHARGER. DON'T KNOW WICH WILL BE CHEAPEST.

Should think about other mods first unless you already have them. Pipes, airbox, PC II. i will search for pics. I had 2 -1 # bottles under the hump.

Should think about other mods first unless you already have them.  Pipes, airbox, PC II.  i will search for pics. I had 2 -1 # bottles under the hump.
I agree with Ninja! There are so many other neat things to do to a Busa before Nitros. The list is endless.....
cool.gif

You really have to evaluate your ridng style before getting a Nitros. I considered a turbo at one point but really asked myself am I using all the power available to me on the bike. The answer was no. I put on a PC11, aftermarket filter, and had a custom map built. Furthermore I tinkled with the suspension. Eureka, a different bike with plenty of excitement. The custom map really helped my fuel economy and I felt tremendous power thoughout the powerband. I even tried switching maps from the website and cd-rom. None of them performed like my custom map.,

I thought that guy who did the Pipe, PC with map, Airbox mod, Intake cam on the exhaust and advanced them, Shaved the head and ditched the base gasket, had it good. He did 193 on pump gas and 201 on Nutec. That's a lot at the tire.

I would go with a wet kit. Not as hard to tune and easier on the bike. Plus more HP if you want it. I like the wet kit because it has it's own fuel lines and pump. The dry uses gas from the injection system and is easier to melt a piston.
AAAssjani.gif

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT NITROUS TOO
IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO OLD PERFORMANCE BIKES MAGAZINES THE HAVE A NITROUS ISSUE WHERE THEY TRY IT ON SEVERAL TYPES OF BIKES.
PROFESSIONAL SET UP WAS AROUND 1200 BUCKS,NITROUS BLOWS INTO AIR BOX,NO MODS, 50BHP,BOTTLE GOES UNDERTAIL,ONLY GIVE AWAY IS MICRO SWITCH ON HANDLEBARS,USES HORN BUTTON FOR NITROUS WHEN SWITCH IS TURNED ON
DONT BE HONKING YOUR HORN THOUGH WHEN NITROUS IS ARMED,EH.

Be careful with NOS....if something goes wrong it will blow you off the bike......................check out dragbike.com and do a search..........Brock Davidson found out the hard way................

Back