Ninja Killer Finally home

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
I made it back home safely but Soaked. It was Awesome seeing My Old friends again & meeting some new ones , Great time despite a couple of mishaps . I road out of Pointe West @ 6:30am but ran thru a couple of nasty Thunderstorms . Looking forward to the next one. Be safe everyone !!!:please:

Glad you made it in brother and I'm especially happy you enjoyed the meet :thumbsup:

Glad you made it home safely. I figured that you would get wet, when I heard you start that Harley up this morning. I looked at the radar and saw it heading right for where you were going. I myself went back to sleep till the storms passed then I left. Yes i am home and yes I stayed dry this time.

It was nice to meet you. Even if you got rid of the busa for a harley....:poke: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Glad you made it home safely I had a Great time this weekend. Until next time!

Thanks Bob , It was really good being able to see You & Ron again . Be Safe and Keep an eye on Ron & That Monster he bought . See yah at the next one !

Glad you made it home safely. I figured that you would get wet, when I heard you start that Harley up this morning. I looked at the radar and saw it heading right for where you were going. I myself went back to sleep till the storms passed then I left. Yes i am home and yes I stayed dry this time.

It was nice to meet you. Even if you got rid of the busa for a harley....:poke: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was great to finally meet yah and shoot the breeze Bro . Glad you stayed dry on the way home . Reversal of fortune for me , Wasn't really that bad for me . Take care & see yah at the next one . Stay safe Bro !

Thanks for letting The Harley Rat ride with Yah :laugh:

Glad you made it home safely despite getting wet....hit me up soon so we can get together some time

Glad you are home safe Bob. Good to see ya again my friend! And thank you for the extra bed! Most appreciated. Til next time brother!

Glad you made it home safely despite getting wet....hit me up soon so we can get together some time

Tim , It's was a pleasure seeing You & the family again . I will give yah a call when I can and set something up . Be safe & Talk to yah soon Bro !

Glad you are home safe Bob. Good to see ya again my friend! And thank you for the extra bed! Most appreciated. Til next time brother!

Chris , Glad you made it down even though it was a short one . It was nice to finally meet your wife . Glad I could help with the room . Be safe Bro & See yah at the next one :thumbsup:

Back