Ninja eater

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
So how long did it take you to get home from Portland? Where about in CT do you live?  I know that from Old Orchard Beach,ME to Brookfield,CT can be made in just under 4 hours by car.  I use to live CT and drive up to OOB all the time to visit friends.

2 1/2 hours by car from my house.  Took the train up and rode the Ninja Eater (Monster) home.  I have been trying to post Dyno pic, but I can not get reduce correcly.
It is set to twist the trottle, as long as I don't snap it @a 6,000 it will stay down.
Ride is so smooth iti s incredible!!  My hats off to CM Performance.

263.5hp very street rideable
140 lbs of torque peak
set @ 8psi 10psi max
93 oct gas

This baby just screems
i will post the image maybe Cap. or Narc can make it smaller.

Holy crap!

So explain how it doesn't come up on you again...did you extend the arm?

Sweet bike man...whew.

AWSOME h/p AND TORQUE!!! I ALSO HAVE THE SAME TORQUE BUT ONLY 240 H/P THIS IS ON MOSTLY MOTOR AND A DRY SHOT OF N.O.S. DYNO WENT FROM 196 H/P TO 240 WITH A 36 SHOT OF GAS.. HAVENT BEEN TO THE TRACK TO SEE THE NUMBERS  BUT ON MOTOR ALONE I RUN LOW 9'S THIS WILL BE INTERESTING... ORDERED A PAIR OF RC COMP.FULL POLISHED WHEELS WILL BE HERE WED. WILL POST SOME PICS SOON..
aktion035.gif

I'm not sure about the torque on mine now, at the last count it was 215h/p.
wow.gif

1300thensum.
Is it you? Why have you changed your handle?

My wheels will be back with me tomorrow after being chromed.
pic to follow.

Nice to hear from you, what about all your posts?

newbikenigh.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAH ITS ME CHANGED MY HANDEL BECAUSE I AM NOT ALL MOTOR ANY MORE...I WANT TO SEE THE PICS OF YOUR WHEELS.. I PAINTED MY WHEELS AND LEFT THE LIP POLISHED LOOKED GREAT BUT MY BUDDY WANTED TO BUY THEM SO SOLD THE FOR 500.00 BUCKS -SEE YA... ANYBODY BEEN TO THE TRACK WITH ANY NUMBERS? GOING WED TO SPRAY AND I WILL BE HANGING ON FOR THE FIRST FEW I MEAN ALL MY PASSES.. AM GOING TO TRY DIFFERENT SPROCKET ON THE REAR WITH ALL MOTOR THEN SPAY .. I WANT THE 8'S ON MOTOR.. SHOULD BE REAL CLOSE. IF NOT I WILL CHANGE FOR THE N.O.S. AND TRY THAT.. THIS MIGHT TAKE SOME GETTING USED 2 CATCH YA L8TR  
ernaehrung019.gif

Stays down better then i thought with the 18/41 gearing. Don't get me wrong it will come up when i want it up.

Went 183 in less then 9/10 in 5th gear had to back off before I could go in 6the gear. one of my ride buds says that it just seems to blink amd appear from spot to spot.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (Ninja Eater @ July 20 2002, 16:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">263.5hp very street rideable
140 lbs of torque peak
set @ 8psi 10psi max
93 oct gas
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I noticed you use 93 Ron petrol. I am not sure what the enviromental laws are where u are, but it seems like a very low RON for a bike like the Busa. HAve u tried a higher octane petrol? If so have you felt any difference>?

In the UK, you can find max 97 RON (i hear it might not be for long if Brussels has it's ways). Normal 4 star is 95.

In Asia, 100 RON used to be available.

Does anyone know what the Suzuki recommended minimum required RON for the BUSA?
huh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
87oct normal with boost you must have at least 93. Run 94 when i can get it.

Right on Kaw Muncher..Now i am jealous..Just like SirUKbusa did to me awhile back....I am just a lowly Slot Tech....as far as i can tell I am the only Busa pilot in this field of work to ride one..hehehe!!
Anyway..Ninja Eater..I am happy for you..Is it possible that you might be intimidated by the power available..yesno??
Isn't it amazing that a semi stock Hayabusa can run on 87 octane????????? too cool.....yada yada....good to be alive eh?

Kawafaski,

Yes you can be intimidated by the power. You would be completly insane (I am not yet) if you were not. You have to get use to all of the different trottle positions, fast and slow.

I am amazed that a full Turbo bike can run well on 93 octane.

Ninja Eater..

just curious.. how much did this power upgrade.. run you..
and what all did they do to the bike...

thanks
manic

Back