Nike flexon glasses

MST1TED

Registered
After many years of wearing contact lenses It's got to the point that I can't wear them anymore without constant irritation. Their always itchy,dry slip out always something. I don't mind wearing glasses except when I have a helmet on, It sucks they go up or down don't fit just a hassle. Anyway got these Nike Flexon frames with my perscription lenses and its like they were made for helmet use. The temples form fit to your head they don't hook over the ear and fit and feel perfect inside my helmet. There are a few other frame options and colors one pair of the frames can be tied in a knot thats how flexible they are. With prescription lenses I paid just about what people spend on oakleys.

102_3136.jpg

102_3137.jpg

I have Oakley prescription glasses and really like them, but i like the looks of the NIKE also and if they are really flexable that would really be cool. gonna check them out. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: have you tried oakley perscription glassess?

i have the oakley soft tail prescription and there great but they do not flex. the transition lenses are a must and very pricey. Oakley Rimless Soft Tail

I've not tried oakley Rx glasses, Not sure what they cost I was comparing the price of these nike Rx to just regular oakley sunglasses. I paid $210 out of pocket for both the frames & lenses. I was at bass pro last week and saw oakley & other brands of sunglasses that cost more. Anyways I'm very happy with them.

:rofl::rofl:

I'll tell you why I find your post so funny in a few days... Nice looking glasses. Very Nice.

Must be some kinda hardcore BTTB mutha to pull of glasses of such impeccable style and design. Clearly you are a man of discriminating taste, and in possession of an advanced design sense. Well done. :thumbsup:

Question about your contact issues though, I am getting a couple of pairs of glasses as a backup, I've been a contact lens wearer for about 24 years. Just recently I picked up a new brand of daily disposables and they are the bomb. They are the Ciba Vision Focus Dailies. In my right eye I'm even wearing a Toric (astigmatism) correcting lense and it's made huge improvements.

The Ciba lenses were a revelation after the last ten years or so of Accuvue. These are much more comfortable and being daily disposable means that after a long days ride, or a long day on the range shooting I just toss em.

SO FWIW, if you haven't tried some other manufacturers, you might want to give it shot.

Like I said, I'll post up "why" I find your post so entertaining in a a few days... :laugh:

:rofl::rofl:

I'll tell you why I find your post so funny in a few days... Nice looking glasses. Very Nice.

Must be some kinda hardcore BTTB mutha to pull of glasses of such impeccable style and design. Clearly you are a man of discriminating taste, and in possession of an advanced design sense. Well done. :thumbsup:

Question about your contact issues though, I am getting a couple of pairs of glasses as a backup, I've been a contact lens wearer for about 24 years. Just recently I picked up a new brand of daily disposables and they are the bomb. They are the Ciba Vision Focus Dailies. In my right eye I'm even wearing a Toric (astigmatism) correcting lense and it's made huge improvements.

The Ciba lenses were a revelation after the last ten years or so of Accuvue. These are much more comfortable and being daily disposable means that after a long days ride, or a long day on the range shooting I just toss em.

SO FWIW, if you haven't tried some other manufacturers, you might want to give it shot.

Like I said, I'll post up "why" I find your post so entertaining in a a few days... :laugh:

I had night & day by ciba vision they worked great, When I went to the eye doc awhile back he gave me night & day air optix contacts. These new ones do nothing but cause irritation. Gave doc a call he gives me accuvue oasis...same thing happens I'm like WTF I ask for the plain night & day they are discontiued. I will wear contacts again as soon as I find one that works.
I can't wear either of these brands for more than about an hour. Can't make it six blocks on the busa.

Damn don't tell me that. I have been wearing the Focus Night and Day for a couple of years. Just ordered a years supply of these last week and seem like the tech told me they are now called Air Optix. Haven't picked them up yet though. What is supposed to be the main difference in the old and the new? BTW those are some nice glasses. What model number are they?????

I had night & day by ciba vision they worked great, When I went to the eye doc awhile back he gave me night & day air optix contacts. These new ones do nothing but cause irritation. Gave doc a call he gives me accuvue oasis...same thing happens I'm like WTF I ask for the plain night & day they are discontiued. I will wear contacts again as soon as I find one that works.
I can't wear either of these brands for more than about an hour. Can't make it six blocks on the busa.

You know I think I may have had the exact same experience. Just like you my last refill now that I think about it was their "new" Air Optix, and I was having all sorts of issues. I figured I just got something in my eye...

Now, I'm wondering if it's the lenses themselves. Cause yeah, the Night&Day's I'd leave in for a month or so in my left eye and they felt terrific. I'll try another of the "new" Optix and see what happens. From what your saying, I may be returning the lot. ???

This is concerning.

You know I think I may have had the exact same experience. Just like you my last refill now that I think about it was their "new" Air Optix, and I was having all sorts of issues. I figured I just got something in my eye...

Now, I'm wondering if it's the lenses themselves. Cause yeah, the Night&Day's I'd leave in for a month or so in my left eye and they felt terrific. I'll try another of the "new" Optix and see what happens. From what your saying, I may be returning the lot. ???

This is concerning.

YES!! thank you.... that's how the air optix feel like something is in your eye all the time. when I would remove them my eye still felt very irritated for about an hour. It is very concerning I only have two eyes neither of wich are very good but I need em.

Damn don't tell me that. I have been wearing the Focus Night and Day for a couple of years. Just ordered a years supply of these last week and seem like the tech told me they are now called Air Optix. Haven't picked them up yet though. What is supposed to be the main difference in the old and the new? BTW those are some nice glasses. What model number are they?????

The air optixs is supposed to be a high O2 permeable lenses. I've included pics of both new and old, The old ones top are great never a problem. The bottom ones air optix were a problem from day one. Oh and the model # on the glasses is nike 4111-001

102_3143.jpg

102_3144.jpg

Back