Registered
ForumRunner_20130719_123112.png

1.Motochris I-Group

ForumRunner_20130719_123112.png

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
Since I sold the s1krr, Diana is letting me raise e r6 back to stock. I may be able to make this.

doniton2

Registered
myself and 2 others will be there. one of which is our local suspension guru. I'm not sure if the track will have one or not but we will. I'm leading a ride this weekend then it's tear the Busa down and get it track ready. I can't wait!!!!

motochris

The artist formerly known as Chris75181
Registered
myself and 2 others will be there. one of which is our local suspension guru. I'm not sure if the track will have one or not but we will. I'm leading a ride this weekend then it's tear the Busa down and get it track ready. I can't wait!!!!

You guys figure out what day/night you are coming down?

doniton2

Registered
got me some new shoes for the track. I hope there as good as the Q2's. I'm going to start getting it ready this week. I guess I need to hit up Dunlop to see what pressures they recommend for these.

motochris

Registered
got me some new shoes for the track. I hope there as good as the Q2's. I'm going to start getting it ready this week. I guess I need to hit up Dunlop to see what pressures they recommend for these.

Not sure if they are the same as DOT race tires? I would guess 23/33. Maybe one of team gixxer will chime in. They run Q2s all the time

motochris

Registered
Not sure if they are the same as DOT race tires? I would guess 23/33. Maybe one of team gixxer will chime in. They run Q2s all the time

Q2s they are saying to start out 32/32 on track and adjust from there.
I am really used to running DOT race tires with a low pressure rear.
On the dunlop slicks I run 21/31

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Run your Q3's like you run Q2's. I start at 30/30 cold and after the first session I take them to 33 front 32 rear. You will be good to go...

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archo