Nickey could do it this weekend!!!! ????

I mean, WTF Honda? Good luck. I think Hayden ought to look for a new team ... I mean a REAL team. Not that "group" he's hanging out with. What did Nicky and Pedrosa and HRC have to say about it? (I can't get SPEED in the city.)

Pedrosa said he was sorry
all_coholic.gif

(BA BUSA @ Oct. 15 2006,14:11) Pedrosa said he was sorry  
all_coholic.gif
I can just hear Nicky saying "Thanks, Dani ... all it cost me, and the team, and HRC was the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP." Fr*ggin' unbelievable. You know, all Rossi's gotta do is shadow Nicky in Valencia and it's over.

This is from SPEED:

"Hayden was shattered after the race: “I don’t know what to say really -- it just hurts. I don’t expect Dani to pull over and let me by but I definitely didn’t expect him to do that. Dani did come to my motorhome and talk to me afterwards and we shook hands. I proved this weekend I wasn’t going to give up without a fight and I believe I’m pretty strong.

“I need Dani’s help now because anything could happen in Valencia.â€￾

Pedrosa, who fractured his little finger in the crash, said, “ I made a mistake and I’m really sorry. It’s the first time in my career I’ve hit another rider and obviously Nicky is not happy -- I wish I could change it. If I can I will try and help him in Valencia. I braked and the rear wheel came off the ground, I couldn’t stop the bike.â€￾

After all he did have a shimmer of hope to get in the running!! Very thin chance! but stranger things have happened? If Rossi and Nickey did this instead
rock.gif
 Wonder what the odds are in Vegas
all_coholic.gif

(8Daytona8 @ Oct. 15 2006,14:45) After all he did have a shimmer of hope to get in the running!! Very thin chance! but stranger things have happened? If Rossi and Nickey did this instead
rock.gif
 Wonder what the odds are in Vegas  
all_coholic.gif
Yeah, let's see ... if I crash Nicky out on Lap 5, and then crash out Val on, say, Lap 7, then ... maybe ... just maybe .... I think Dani should have done the stand-up thing, just like Edwards said he would do for Val, and given every corner--if it was a tie--to Nicky. F everyone else, but give the corner to Nicky.

This should be a very interesting last race in Valencia. Do you think Dani would try to intentionally take out his teammate and previous championship leader ?? Felt bad... real bad for Hayden.
Crazy things CAN happen in races.
Rossi got a break, but I do expect him to hold onto his lead and win ANOTHER MOTOGP World Title in 07.
lurk.gif

This is just a crazy thought, but does anyone think that Dani would be STUPID enough to attempt to take out Valentino in two weeks at Valencia? I mean, takes some extra chances by braking later than usual? And will Edwards be looking for just that type of move, and maybe keep Dani from getting near Vali?

(ANKOMA @ Oct. 15 2006,14:58) This should be a very interesting last race in Valencia.   Do you think Dani would try to intentionally take out his teammate and previous championship leader ??  Felt bad... real bad for Hayden.  
Crazy things CAN happen in races.  
Rossi got a break, but  I do expect him to hold onto his lead and win ANOTHER MOTOGP World Title in 07.
lurk.gif
Never; I'd never in a million years think Dani would do anything intentionally. But one step down from "intentional" is "reckless disregard," then you get to "negligent." Negligent is, well, I didn't know this would happen, but I did something stupid. Reckless disregard is that you go into something knowing that there's a pretty big risk, yet you continue. That's what I think Dani was doing. Especially when it's Nicky! Anyone else ... fine. But not Nicky!

I say make the lil bastid ride the 800 at Valencia and stay the hell out of the way so the men can settle this thing! Not going to happen but it's a thought! I have to say he's lucky it wasn't Aaron Yates he stuffed!!! Remember the Anthony Fania Drop kick on live TV a few years ago at Daytona? Now that would be funny! "Down you go Youngster"!

UNBELIEVABLE
pissed.gif
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

If you watch the tape, Pedrosas front tire rides up on the curbing and tucks under the front end. Yes he was STUPID to try that, but that's what you get with youth (no experience with team mates) with all that go pumping in his head. What Edwards did for Rossi is what a Good Team Mate does, block and make a large BRICK for everyone else to pass
laugh.gif

Back