Nice weather+Hayabusa+sweet roads

BigDiesel

Registered
Went out to my favorite stretch of pavement today and took the Missus with me. Nice and bright, a lil wind, and little to no traffic. makes ya greatful for the lil things in life, and since I know a few guys from the last meet i was at were curious about where I get to stretch the Busa's legs-well, here's some pics. Enjoy folks!

VegasPics_063.JPG

these are my first pics of the bike dropped (Vortex triple and Dogbones out back)-you can tell pretty quickly when you throw a leg over...the gas tank! LoL...just took a few here cuz I like the lil waterfall.

VegasPics_066.JPG

one of the dozen-or-so big sweepers on my route...lots of hi-speed cruising out here-sign says 50, but you can slide through easily at 80+ on good rubber.

this is road to my left...

VegasPics_068.JPG

here's road to the right of me-over the blind hill is another 80mph sweeing right, to a loooong straight and then a series of tight turns.

VegasPics_069.JPG

one of the numerous mile-long stretchs of straight road...you can run up to almost top speed, and still have time to brake for the next sweeper.

VegasPics_070.JPG

here's what all the canyon-carvers get wood for:
I would shot more pics in the tight turns, but very few places to hop off n shoot from.

VegasPics_075.JPG

you can see the beginning here of the blind turns...all the turns are either sloping up or down, so you're constatly shifting 2nd to 3rd goin into n out of each bend....when I had my Qualifiers on, this was some hella good fun!!!

VegasPics_076.JPG

last one. man, I love these stretchs of road because its always low-traffic and most of the bends are clear of stones or debris so I can tool along if I want or get on it and really go to work in the turns getn the bike over...but I really just like cruising through here and taking in the sites...at 150mph!
laugh.gif

VegasPics_106.JPG

Back