nice seat skins on ebay,

BillD

Registered
I just put this on my bike, looks great, about 90 bucks from ebay, all colors avail, the passengers seat colors are reversed, looks bettter black on top and red at the front

!BPfCmbgB2k~$(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLly2R-BJz6fIJ(G!~~_2.jpg

Last edited:
sure but its in the garage , Ill snap some tommorow and add them to this thread, I was going to , but just came in , ah ,, the hell with it, Im going out now and do it,,lol

114_0876.jpg

114_0877.jpg

114_0878.jpg

114_0879.jpg

I cant figure out how to post the link, but go to ebay and type in Hayabusa seat covers, and youll find it,, if not try item number 220446298534

keep in mind you have to mount the skin, its not the entire seat, what I did was buy another seat , and upholstered it with the new skin, I now have three seats,,,, the original , the Gel and this one

he must have learned from you its now starting bid 125 with buy now 145...

yes I know, I have a commercial grade one, it worked ok, isnt it kinda cheezy the way the factory does the front and rear seat though? especially the rear seat, seems they could have finished it off a little nicer, looks like crap from underneath

yeah... but it holds.... Mine does look rough on the underside due to my cheap staple gun... but... hey who see's that anyway...:whistle:

Back