nice ride today with Big Mac 0331

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Today was too nice to work in the yard, so I went for a nice ride on the busa. After about an hour of riding, I made a stop at Pizza Hut for some chow. When I got off the bike, I saw I had missed a call. Rusty, Big Mac 0331, had left a message to give him a call if I was out riding and wanted to hook up with him for a ride. I gave him a call back, and agreed to meet up with him near the kansas Speedway. We went for a 100 mile plus ride out through kansas, and stopped in the little town of Perry for a few pics. Rusty went through back surgery a month or so back. I have missed you my friend, and it's great to have you back in the saddle.:thumbsup:

100_1036 (Medium).jpg

100_1037 (Medium).jpg

100_1038 (Medium).jpg

100_1039 (Medium).jpg

Thanks all. The busas sound sweet running down the road together. Both have Tuskigi exhaust, and sound good in stereo.:thumbsup:

Good to hear that you guys were able to get out for a nice little ride today. Looks like a nice little town you guys stopped in!

It was an absolutely beautiful day...and Hal def knows the good back roads where we can stretch their legs a lil and roll thru some nice curves. Back surgery was last July and this is the first long trip on the bike since....I feel pretty good...gearing up for Eureka Springs.

Back