Nice Ride This AM

bronc3

Registered
My friend Shawn (soon to be a noob here-bought a board member's Busa), Dakkine2 & I had a nice ride this morning. Temps were tolerable with clear skies. We managed to find a few elusive Florida curves, but mainly high-speed stuff in the boonies. Nice little blast, about 120+ miles or so round trip.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: "Ill........Illit..........hell, can't spell."|1126456122 -->

0kee_Clock_091105_002.jpg

Nice pic! Sounds like a good ride. I put Geo on the back of Bessie and we went down to the Crestview Hooters for lunch. It was great weather up here also. Tell Jeff I said hello.

Ride Safe!

Hey,
I just noticed the Blusa has the rear seat on. Wow. I thought you could carry passengers on your hump.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Yea, It was a good ride this morning. New territory to me. Those were the longest, straightest roads I've ever been on with the bike with the occasional turn or two. Definitely top speed land. Oh yea, what's up Shawn?

My friend Shawn (soon to be a noob here-bought a board member's Busa), Dakkine2 & I had a nice ride this morning. Temps were tolerable with clear skies. We managed to find a few elusive Florida curves, but mainly high-speed stuff in the boonies. Nice little blast, about 120+ miles or so round trip.
It's nice to see the old blue bus back on the road.

Kev

Kev
Got her back together for the second time (long story), and she's doin' good. What's up Kev? Thinking about heading over your way again soon.

Riding with other busas is a lot of fun. We have a good ride coming up in Iowa. We hope to get about 15 busas this time.

Kev
Got her back together for the second time (long story), and she's doin' good. What's up Kev? Thinking about heading over your way again soon.
For the next three weeks I'll be in and out of town then in and out of country. Try us after I get back and maybe we can put something together again.

Kev

Yea, It was a good ride this morning. New territory to me. Those were the longest, straightest roads I've ever been on with the bike with the occasional turn or two. Definitely top speed land. Oh yea, what's up Shawn?
Not much Brotha,
Just hanging out, partying, just like always. How's momma and the baby? Hope all is well with you and yours....
Just so you know, I looked you guys up on Mapquest today....7.5 hours. There might be a trip to Orlando in the future for me...may have to bring Bessie and hook up with youse guys!

Back