Nice Offer From Suzuki

Seems like they are getting pretty "needy" myself. They'd be easy to sell if they just upgraded them instead of bold new graphics..

nice incentive! wish that was around when i got mine so i wouldn't have to hear the bride ream me out for the pipes i picked up shortly after. :whistle:

nice incentive! wish that was around when i got mine so i wouldn't have to hear the bride ream me out for the pipes i picked up shortly after. :whistle:

Also remember our '08's were thousands cheaper, so we still made out ahead.

Flicka you really need to stop instigating! I've already been to the dealership 3x's this week....... I don't know how much longer I can hold out? That black 13 has been calling for me :whistle:

So when will you be picking up your new 2013?? :laugh:

Maybe when they move from "bold new graphics" to bold new engines and bold new electronics. :laugh:

Flicka you really need to stop instigating! I've already been to the dealership 3x's this week....... I don't know how much longer I can hold out? That black 13 has been calling for me :whistle:

I do what I can... :laugh:

I'll be back by then, but just barely. Guess if there's more '13s left by then something else will come up.

I wish they would offer this in Canada we get the shaft across the board high interest,taxes,ect

Back