NICE OEM Quality Black Levers! CHEAP! Pics!

Hey Guys

I was looking for some OEM style levers in BLACK for my 2011 white Busa. The fancy aftermarkets were too pricey for my blood.

I found these on eBay for $20 for BOTH levers!!!

I was skeptical thinking the quality would be sketchy because they were so cheap. Gotta say, VERY impressed! Side by side, these are 100% identical other then color, same casting marks, same weight, etc...

Rock On!

My guess is these excessively cheap levers are fresh out of China. Being VERY impressed by their close resemblence of the OEM levers may be a poor assumption on your part.

Personally, I'd be terrified every time I reached for the brake lever! :shocked:

In my view, I'd leave the cheap Chinese performance parts in China and only go Cheap Chinese on Bling. :dunno:

Just ordered a set of these and they have been delivered to the uk within five days and they really are good excellent quality and finish :-)

I got mine a couple of days ago. One of the levers has a bad spot in the finish which shows all the way through to the metal. Looks like it could've been rubbed in the packaging. I filed a claim with Amazon, but no word from the seller yet. They're cheap, so it won't be the end of the world either way.

cheap metal and the round adjuster usually has play in it and can fall out and apart..which meant no front brake when I seen a buddies do that!!

cheap and good never go hand to hand!!..China stuff is all junk!!!

I scuffed and just painted Mine and the paint held up and still is!!..Nothing like OEM..not trying be mean just inform..

Once bought a set of OEM replacements in silver - they were $50 each.

$100 for the set. :( That sucked. Come to think of it, I've still got these sitting on a shelf somewhere.

Ive got the shorties, look fine but in traffic forget about it,wears your hand out but again they do look good.

cheap metal and the round adjuster usually has play in it and can fall out and apart..which meant no front brake when I seen a buddies do that!!

cheap and good never go hand to hand!!..China stuff is all junk!!!

I scuffed and just painted Mine and the paint held up and still is!!..Nothing like OEM..not trying be mean just inform..

Sorry, but you could not be more wrong. They are not junk at all.

I have about 2k miles on my levers and they are working perfectly. I ride the bike every day. And also my rotors and pads that have also come from China. Also doing very well :beerchug:

I got mine a couple of days ago. One of the levers has a bad spot in the finish which shows all the way through to the metal. Looks like it could've been rubbed in the packaging. I filed a claim with Amazon, but no word from the seller yet. They're cheap, so it won't be the end of the world either way.

Don't hold your breath. I bought some black levers from these guys on eBay for my SV650, they shipped the wrong ones, and never returned any of my contact attempts. I'm out $20.

Back