Nice day for a ride

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
first, let me say "thank you" to BusaWhipped for letting me know about a local Polar Bear Ride...i had an absolute blast
race.gif

i rode over to the west side of St. Louis where i met him and some more local riders...we all rode to Hermann, MO and had lunch and then BusaWhipped and i left and headed back
BusaWhipped, thanks for letting me stop by your house and warm up again before i headed back home...also, please thank the Mrs. for that wonderful cup of coffee...it was just what i needed to make the final leg
beerchug.gif

i know this is worthless without pics but i'm going to make you pay by posting our two mugs first
laugh.gif
check out the shirts- two proud members of the best board on the web no matter who we're riding with (and no, that wasn't planned)

IMG_0184__Small_.JPG

Too friggin cold for me, I'll ride with you guys when we see 60 degrees again.

Cool Semi ! Man I'm jealous .....you guys look happy but who is who ?

(Fate @ Jan. 27 2007,19:00) Too friggin cold for me, I'll ride with you guys when we see 60 degrees again.
oh, we'll get you out, just wait and see
poke.gif

laugh.gif

(Warputer @ Jan. 27 2007,19:03) Cool Semi ! Man I'm jealous .....you guys look happy but who is who ?
i'm wearing the red jacket...we were cracking up over both of us showing up at a STLAR ride wearing .org shirts...i don't know if everyone else was impressed though
laugh.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

We are not worthy We are not worthy We are not worthy We are not worthy!

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I sick of hearing about all you lucky guys who are out riding. All I did today is shovel snow!!!!!!
AAAssjani.gif
BTW--pics were great!

We had a blast today.  I figured that semi and I didn't need to keep going all the way to AR and TN to ride together, seeing that we only live about an hour apart  
laugh.gif

I was dissapointed that it got so warm out.  It's supposed to be cold out for the Polar Bear Ride.  I did find out the my DVRs won't work at those temps though
sad.gif

PBR_Temps.jpg

(semi @ Jan. 27 2007,19:39)
(Warputer @ Jan. 27 2007,19:03) Cool Semi ! Man I'm jealous .....you guys look happy but who is who ?
i'm wearing the red jacket...we were cracking up over both of us showing up at a STLAR ride wearing .org shirts...i don't know if everyone else was impressed though
laugh.gif
Represent everywhere I ride
super.gif

Back