Nice day for a ride in the country

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
Nice riding weather again today, sorry for those of you with snow and such nastiness- move further south!!
poke.gif

Ran into an interesting specimen, turns out the owner is in a vintage motorcycle club and fond of this brand in particular.

DSC03279.jpg

DSC03277.jpg

DSC03278.jpg

Not for me, but sounded really nasty with a D&D full exhaust on it!
super.gif

P.S.- Guy must be about 6'6"-6'7"- can't believe he fit on that little thing!!

cool looking place you were at. My daughters boyfriend has a Triumph 955i with a full Yosh exhaust and it sounds awesome.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Mar. 11 2007,21:59) cool looking place you were at.
One of those little country places you make note of-

Homemade bread in three varieties, not one of them Caucasian- had a Black Forest ham sandwich on cracked wheat the size of a third-world nation, couldn't finish it! The owners walked over from their house next door at 5:00 to close up, then unlocked the door for us when we begged them to let us drain the main vein before we got back on the road again...

Definitely putting THAT one on the GPS!

I cant believe that dog aint moving! LOL Look like GSXCites dog, Pepper! LOL Thanks for the pics.

(GSXTacy @ Mar. 11 2007,23:21) I cant believe that dog aint moving! LOL Look like GSXCites dog, Pepper! LOL Thanks for the pics.
Hal's got a dog that energetic?!?
laugh.gif

I bet he woulda looked like a Greyhound if I had thought to bring the rest of that ham sandwich outside...
biggrin.gif

Back